Reviews for Salt Grill & Sky Bar

AustralianWestern

Book a Table

Tanya Lim

Australian food + scenic view = not bad

We went to Salt grill which is my first Australian dining experience in Singapore ever since living there over 4 years.

Took part on contest by a travel company called Jetabout Holidays and got my salt grill dining voucher. Wouldn't really go for fine-dining if not for the fact that I was aware of it. Still valid I think until this week or something when I saw their link http://jetabout.com.sg/gourmet_contest.php

Ordered the pork belly dish and truffle oil french fries as a side dish. They're quite fresh and I especially enjoy the soft chewy & crispy texture of pork with sauce. Quite authentic though I haven't tried the coffee. So it was worth the wait.

I may visit again on a special occasion.
22 Feb 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Australian food + scenic view = not bad

I may visit again on a special occasion.
14 Jan 2015 • 126 reviews • 1 follower

Time to head over for brunch!

For full review, please visit: http://foodiepink.com/2014/10/21/brunch-salt-grill-sky-bar-by-luke-mangan-ion-orchard-level-55/. Enjoy :)

"Recently, Salt Grill has also launched their version of weekend brunch menu. At $40++ per person, you can to choose a main, two sides, with juice and coffee/tea. Like how Aussies do their brunches best, the portions here are huge and hearty! Not forgetting its amazing view from level 55, it’s now time to soak in some sunshine and allow yourself to be pampered."
08 Dec 2014 • 4 reviews • 0 follower

Nice environment n food!

Cosy n good place for a family n friends to dine in. Food choice is not bad but plate presentation is a bit too simple & spacey, still it's ok considering a relaxing environment.
Overall
  • Simple but I like the Tag saying it's cooking level.

Similar Listings