Summary

Chicken Liver Pate, Churros, gooey hot chocolate tart, Beef Tongue, French Toast, Luke\'s Sangria, Pork Belly Sliders, Seafood Rice, Soft shell prawns with chilli and garlic aioli, Tapas, Wagyu sausage, Wagyu sausages and polenta, baby char grilled chicken, cocktails, cod croquette, kingfish sashmi, oysters, parma proscuitto, roasted garlic bread, salt and pepper squid, seared scallops, truffles fries View all
After Work, Chillout, Dinner, Girls Night Out, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, People Watching, Lunch, Vibrant/Noisy, Anniversary, Boys Night Out, Brunch, Romance/First Dates, Large Groups/Gathering, Night Out, Wine Lists View all

Big portions, quality food - just avoid those sumac meatballs!

I've had my eye on this place for a while, as it is situated right near where I work.

To get the full narrative review and lots of photos, please visit my blog:

We went for the truffle fries, wagyu sausages with polenta (a special), pork belly sliders, and the haloumi and chickpeas.  All excellent, and generous portions (we probably over-ordered).

But we also made the mistake of choosing the sumac meatballs: these were, frankly, weird-tasting, and the meat was too moist and crumbly.  I would avoid these at all costs!

We rounded it off with the dulce de leche semifreddo with strawberries: another success.

I do recommend Salt Tapas, just not those meatballs... and do get them to triple-confirm your reservation (and you WILL need a reservation, most nights), as they had no record of mine when I arrived...

Most helpful reviews for Salt Tapas & Bar

comida hermosa!!

Ive been quite fortunate with the new kids on the block! Since my last trip to SG, Ive been fortunate to have one of the greatest pizza's at The Manhattan Pizza Co., A georgous Burger at Spruce and finally last night I was treated by a friend to a beautiful no fuss meal at Salt...

What can I say, the servers were helpful and kind, yet not greatly experienced... They tried though and thats what counts!

We had Chicken Liver & Foei Gras Parfait which were very well prepared and just a good blend of flavours... Well done chef!

Also had a charcuterie board which was pretty standard and the bone marrow with shiitake was fantastic

All this washed down with the house sangria! We have a winner!

Price is fair for the delivery!

Try guys try!

Excellent brunch

See pictures at http://thehungrybunnie.blogspot.com

We first learnt about Salt Tapas' brunch offerings by way of an invited tasting, but returned for an incognito revisit. The fare at the revisit was improved, and the management evidently took our feedback at the tasting to heart. It's now really yummy, and a worthwhile option for brunch eggs!

We had these at the revisit, paid for on our own:

1) Eggs Berendine ($14): while this was unexciting, it was executed flawlessly. Perfectly runny insides, velvety hollandaise spiked with a dash of paprika, a generous lashing of bacon lardons, wilted spinach, and buttery muffins all came together cohesively.

2) Scrambled Eggs ($15): nicely finessed, with eggs scrambled commendably, and dressed with a mildly spicy ratatouille and zucchini ribbons.

3) Club Sandwich ($16): the magic of this delicious creation was the chicken mayo: crisp, clean, clear, delicate and refreshing. The cajun fries were memorably awesome.

4) French Toast ($15): The thick fluffy brioche, dunked in a thin eggy coat and fried, was already stellar, and when paired with Okinawa ice-cream, clotted cream, jam and a sprinkle of icing sugar, just glorious

My new favourite brunch spot!

For the full review and pictures, please visit : http://www.strictlyours.com/2016/03/weekend-brunch-salt-tapas-bar-raffles.html

The brunch menu is pretty extensive and most of the items are great but my three favourite dishes are:

French toast with Okinawa ice cream - $15
 Pork Belly Sliders - $13
 Cigar Omelette

The French Toast was seriously divine and I think I've found my favourite French Toast in Singapore!
 I brought my friends here for brunch on another day and everyone enjoyed the food very much, especially the sliders and the French Toast.

A Must Try for all Ladies~

Tried so much cocktail in SG, found this bar will never ever let me disappointed at all~
No matter is their Sangria, Mojito, OR their Martini were all great!!!

Opss yup, all their food, churros+ chocolate tart are all time flavourite!!!

New brunch menu delicious but pricing needs work

Full post with photos: http://www.alexischeong.com/2016/03/review-new-brunch-items-at-salt-tapas.html

I wonder how many eggs I have already eaten in my life, and how many of them were from brunch alone? I can't help it though -- a meal is not considered brunch until there's coffee and eggs somewhere. I suppose restaurants and cafes would be happy to hear that. For salt tapas & bar just outside of Raffles City at City Hall MRT, Chef Ronald Li and friends have expanded their brunch menu which is available every weekend from 11.30pm to 3pm, and I was happy to be able to consume more eggs on the pretext of trying out their items for brunch a couple of weeks ago.

Even though the food looked really good, there are only a few items that truly stood out for me in the myriad of very average tasting options - the pork ribs, the scrambled eggs and the club sandwich. Pricing still needs a bit of work. I'll recommend you to check it out for brunch if you are in the area on Saturdays/Sundays but be careful with what you pick!