Senor Taco has closed.

Summary

After Work, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Boys Night Out, Chillout, Vibrant/Noisy View all

Really no Tacos at Señor Taco!

Craving a taxi went to lunch at Señor Taco only to be told they don't serve tacos at lunch.....w**. Maybe the should change there name to Senor Sometime Tacos

Most helpful reviews for (Closed) Senor Taco (Chijmes)

Not Worth It

We placed our order, but the waitress was insistent that we were ordering too much food because the portions were big. We finally relented and agreed, but when the food finally came a long time later, we found out this was not the case, and remained hungry. The food itself was average, the redeeming quality being the guacamole.

The biggest issue I had was the drinks. We ordered our (expensive) drinks before we ordered our meal, yet they never arrived until after we had finished both our appetizer and our entree. There seemed to be a miscommunication between the waitresses, and when I confronted one of them to ask, her reply was "oh I forgot, What did you want again?" She didn't even offer any apology. And this was an hour later.

Needless to say, I will not be going back here again.

Good Mexican Food

Went to Chjimes for drinks and gave Senor Taco a try. The frozen margarita is decent, but i am suprised by the food. Ordered the steak and it was good. Super Burro (burrito) is also tasty. Definitely going back

A disappointment

Went there tonight with my wife and we were somewhat disappointed. The service, food and value were all below par. The food itself wasnt offensive but generally uninsipring; for example the vegetarian enchiladas had only peppers and onions in them. The staff didnt seem to know their menu, food and drink were very slow and some dishes arrived incomplete. Also when we had finished our main course we were not offered coffee or desert but rather the bill arrived instanstly (the only thing to appear speedily all evenning). The total cost was also high for what it was. The one positive was that the location is great, especially if you get an outside seat.All in all a disappointment - a bit of work and it could be a really good place. Margaritas at Dempsey well and truely remains the best Mexican option in Singapore.

Everything was great

I read some of the other reviews for this place and I cannot understand what there is not to like. The area is beautiful, the restaurant was packed with beautiful people, the music was great, the video screen was entertaining. I sat at the bar for dinner and during the course of my meal I think I spoke to at least 5 employees of the establishment. They were very friendly and personable. I had guacamole and cerviche..both were excellent. I originally planned to eat more but this turned out to be plenty. I plan to go back again tonight to try the chicken mole or one of the pork dishes. I can't wait.

I am from New York state and the only slightly negative thing I could say about Senor Taco is that it is expensive. But every good restaurant that I have been to in Singapore is!!! It is well worth the $$$...that's why I will be going back!!