Reviews for Skinny Pizza (Raffles City)

3.5

EuropeanItalianPizzaWestern
Address: #B1-63/64, Raffles City Shopping Centre, 252 North Bridge Road, 179103

I was hungry and found myself at a pizza place!

If it's meant to be, it will be. It was not really love at first sight, bright almost glaring in the face lightings, buzzling crowds, couples but there was a corner seat and I know that's going to my space for the next hour of relish... Greeted by an attractive waitress... Her smile melted my heart. I ordered truffle mushroom pizza with extra truffle and mushrooms well might as well extra crust too. But sadly, they couldn't comply with that. Oh, the bore. Pretty sights are saving grace... The smile created an illusion that everything is okay and did I even wait for the food? The texture of the mushy truffle and mushroom is good. Doesn't quite feel like the original pizza... It's like having toppings with thins(biscuit)... Well, their signature of it is that anyway. So ordered a takeaway pizza for ruby as well. :) will be back with pizza/thins biscuits lovers. I was hungry and found myself at a hopeful place, how could skinny pizza ever disappoint... It warms tummy and the heart.
• 04 Jun 2015 • 4 reviews • 0 follower

I was hungry and found myself at a pizza place!

• 28 May 2015 • 22 reviews • 0 follower

Breaks when lifted up, not for messy eater!

Overall
For more reviews, visit: http://huipingtay.blogspot.sg/2015/01/skinny-pizza-plaza-singapura.html

Skinny Pizza is a popular restaurant that serves 17 unique flavors of thin crust pizza. The restaurant is cosy and always filled with the chatters of the crowd. The Meat Napolitana ($24) features jumbo meatballs soaked in Neapolitan-style tomato sauce. Fragrance with onions, herbs, spice and topped with rocket, basil and shaved Parmesan. The combination is genius, definitely worth a try for the meat-lovers. However, the pizza is so thin that it falls apart when lifted up. Definitely not for a messy eater.
Overall
  • Meat Napolitana at Skinny Pizza (Raffles Place)
• 18 Sep 2014 • 4 reviews • 0 follower

Tasty Pizzas & Pastas

Overall
Visited Skinny Pizza last week and i was rewarded with great service and food. must trys include Squid Ink pizza & King Prawn Linguine. Love the truffle fries too.

Need a table now? Book these restaurants in less than 2 minutes