Back to Skinny Pizza#B1-63/64, Raffles City Shopping Centre, 252...

Squid Ink Pizza6 votes
truffle mushroom pizza6 votes
People Watching7 votes
Healthy Eating3 votes
Vegetarians3 votes

The Hungry Bunny
 • 19 Mar 2014 544 reviews 19 followers
Overall
For the full review, please head to http://thehungrybunnie.blogspot.sg/2014/02/skinny-pizza-raffles-city.html

Skinny Pizza doesn't do authentic Italian pizzas. Instead, their low-fat, low-carb, high-fibre pizzas are a localised interpretation of the classics, and a good compromise for those carb-averse craving for a pizza-fix.

We had:

1) Squid Ink Pizza ($29): The distinctive taste of squid ink was kept to a minimum, sparkling fresh prawns and squid were baked to perfection, soft with the slightest bit of chew.

2) Black Pepper Prawn Linguine ($32): pasta was slightly overdone but the peppery sauce was spritely. This was textured by diced sauteed prawns, finished with a humongous butterflied prawn grilled to a fragrant, smoky char. Fresh tomato dice kept this from being too heavy

3) Mushroom Risotto ($20): very hearty but not cloying, choc-ful of assorted wild mushrooms, and topped with Parmesan shavings.

silverraptures
 • 30 Dec 2013 9 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Perhaps i came with expectations and that ruined everything: everything which made the pizza attractive such as chewy crust and gooey cheese and savoury meats were absent. Now, i understand that the pizza here is supposed to be a different, healthier, thin crust version. But its only fair to expect that they might do a healthy pizza that can taste almost as good as the sinful one in its own special way. Alas, the pizza was mediocre in my opinion

Without sufficient crust (it tasted like crispy keropok) the toppings:crust ratio was off. I tried the Satay Chicken one, which was so overwhelming with the peanut sauce spread all over (clearly not a good experience for me). We also ordered the beef bolognaise which was, for me, less disappointing; but the tomatoes didn't taste fresh (had such a medicated taste and smell i couldnt convince myself to eat)

Truffle fries was such a let down because for its price, the serving of crispy fries with only truffle oil was disappointing. I had paid less for other truffle fries in restaurant that came with truffle shavings, generous amount of truffle cream and parmesan cheese. Skinny pizza is clearly not a place to satisfy a truffle fries craving.

On the bright side, service was good but there was a tad too few servers and a little hard to call for attention. Water was diligently refilled.

Maybe this could be a place for people who find the pizza we know to be absolutely sinful. But for me, I think I would want to go somewhere else for pizza heaven.

• Satay chicken
  • Beef bolognaise
  • Truffle fries

Terence Suarez
 • 01 Dec 2013 7 reviews 0 follower
Overall
If your looking for healthy, crispy-thin pizza, you have come to the right place. Skinny pizza serve excellent flavorsome mouth watering pizza, topped with generous amount of fresh herbs. For green horn eaters, use your fork and knife while eating, you wouldnt want to dirty yourself.

Must tries: Squid Ink Pizza, truffles fries, bolognese with mozzarella

After Work, Ala Carte, Anniversary, Birthdays, Boys Night Out, Children/Family, Chillout, Dinner, Fine Dining, Girls Night Out, Lunch, Romance/First Dates, Trendy