Back to Spizza#01-01, Tides, 217 East Coast Road

Apple Pie3 votes

Vampyre
 • 31 Dec 2013 5 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Spizza offers thin crust wood fire oven pizza that I think is quite authentic and delicious. For around $20, we got a 12 inch pizza. That is value for money. The ingredients are fresh. I am glad they serve water without having to charge us.

HoneyBear
 • 31 Dec 2013 18 reviews 0 follower
Overall
We ordered a anchovies artichoke pizza and added topping of Parma ham for $2! Very worth it, next time order a basic pizza and add lots of toppings!

Pizza was good, the tho crust was crispy but the pizza was too small for 2 but too big for 1.

cocooldtown
 • 21 Nov 2013 3 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Ordered a pizza and lasagne at 9pm last night.   At 10:15 phoned to ask how much longer - apparently driver had left.
At 10:30 phoned - apparently stuck at previous delivery and with us very soon.
At 11:00 phoned again (after trying 4 different numbers (most don't pick up, or take 5 times to answer and then don't phone back)).   Said would phone back - didn't so kept trying to phone again.
Eventually got through - apparently driver had now dropped food and chef had gone home.
They said they would do 2 lasanges.    At 11:30 these arrive (via a very apologetic man in taxi and offered for free).

Unfortunately the food was inedible.  Not sure how they made the lasagne but there was NO pasta in them!  and the meat tasted burnt.

So overall, waited 2.5hrs for food.   What did arrive was inedible, and whole process was a complete shambles.