Review for Spizza (East Coast)

3.5

EuropeanItalianPizza
Address: #01-01, Tides, 217 East Coast Road, 428915

+65 6884 6884
24 May 2014

Simple and tasty

The pizza is simple and tasty. You will not come away feeling heavy in the belly. We ordered a olivia (pepperoni), Issabela ( parma ham) and margherita.Service is decent. Nice for a simple no nonsense meal. I also happened to try their outlet on club street. The lunch special of 10 bucks medium pizza is great value for money.

More reviews of Spizza

Good value for money

Authentic wood-fired thin-crusted pizza. They have several outlets around Singapore.
 For more details, read my review at my blog site:

Good Fire-wood baked pizza

We are looking for good pizza for supper on a Saturday night for group of 10. Manage to find that Spizza has a table for us. We had Isabella, Juliana, Quinta and Olivia. Our favourite is Quinta. It's a must try pizza. Wonderful ambience. There is also an ice cream parlour next door if you have stomach for dessert.

Nice pizza

Spizza offers thin crust wood fire oven pizza that I think is quite authentic and delicious. For around $20, we got a 12 inch pizza. That is value for money. The ingredients are fresh. I am glad they serve water without having to charge us.
Overall

Good pizza, probably the best around this area!

We ordered a anchovies artichoke pizza and added topping of Parma ham for $2! Very worth it, next time order a basic pizza and add lots of toppings! Pizza was good, the tho crust was crispy but the pizza was too small for 2 but too big for 1.