Reviews for (Closed) Ssikek Korean Grill BBQ (Novena Ville)

AsianBeerKoreanWestern
Brenda Tay

One of my favourite cheap buffet places!

If you are craving for a carnivorous and appetizing buffet spread, Ssikkek will never go wrong. Whichever venue you go to, you are bound to stuffed yourself and leave the restaurant smoking with satisfaction ( if you don't overeat). Read more at my blog :) http://colourfulpalates.blogspot.sg/2013/11/korean-bbq-restaurant-aka-ssikkek-bbq.html
the bbq plate full of food
14 Nov 2013 • 32 reviews • 0 follower

One of my favourite cheap buffet places!

03 May 2013 • 1 review • 5 followers

Worth a visit when you know the time

it a good place to hang out when you know the time, i had my ORD treat there with my buddies and it cost me only slightly over 50 for 4 person, there are bunch of selection meats for meat lovers.
10 Nov 2012 • 1 review • 0 follower

Meatlover's Heaven!

Definitely the first place I would go to for a good Korean barbeque. I went there specially for the meat, so did not try much else, but from what I've tried, meats available are great, really substantial, and marinates are outstanding. Completely packed during the peak hours, and there are long queues just to get the ingredients, so do not expect a completely relaxed dining experience if you are visiting during those times. Ingredients are cooked on a piece of tin foil on a stone plate, and the juices from the food usually caramelise as they cook and the foil becomes gritty and oily. However,