Reviews for (Closed) Star Inn Cafe

AsianBeerHalalIndianNorth IndianSouth Indian
Julian Ee 88

Mutton + Briyanni Rice!

Ever since i came to singapore ive been craving for decent indian food. I recently had the opportunity to come here with my colleagues.

There is a set meal that comes with vegetables...the portion of the set meal is quite large so if your not a big eater, you shoud avoid that. Instead you can try order a menu item which comes with just a meat-ish curry(eg:mutton curry) with briyanni rice.

I ordered the mutton curry with the rice of course and it was quite good. Rather satisfying after a long wait for decent indian food.

28 Jul 2014 • 91 reviews • 2 followers

CLOSED!

[CLOSED] star inn cafe has ceased operations. shahi kitchen is currently operating at the retail premise.
16 Mar 2011 • 1 review • 2 followers

Mutton + Briyanni Rice!

16 Mar 2011 • 2 reviews • 25 followers

This is a nice place to try

I luckily got the chance to eat here as I work around.

The servants are friendly and the shop is nice from outside in. The mutton here is worth trying, even best among all the little indian restaurants. Beer is nice too.

The price is not exactly high compared to others around this area.I like it!