24 Oct 2014 • 6 reviews • 0 follower
Visited Stranger's Reunion on a Thursday evening.
It wasn't easy to get here though because the cafe isn't that obvious even though it is situated alongside a main road.
It was slightly packed but there were ample tables to choose from.
Italian Pork Sausage Pasta
- It was quite good, the creamy sauce wasn't too thick
- The food wasn't served hot though, first bite was warm-cold.
Chicken Cordon Bleu (with Red Wine)
- Meat was tender and fragrant (no bones!)
Service, I must say, is top-notch.
When I entered the cafe, I was greeted by one of them and was led to the table. They regularly asked if we were ready to order as we were looking around for them (they aren't dressed like employees; they were more like diners too)
And finally when it came to settling the bill, they always brought on that friendly smile and warm tone. This is excellent service.
- Price was a tad too expensive, considering we only ordered 2 mains.
- Waiting time was about 10-15 minutes.