Reviews for Sumo Salad (Holland Village MRT)

4.6

AustralianSnacksWestern
Address: #B1-11, Holland Village MRT Station, 200 Holland Avenue, 278995
15 Nov 2014
Overall

Light but Satisfying !!!!

I will come for this Sumo Salad store whenever I need my salad fix. Especially love their Chicken Low GI & Pesto Chicken & Avo. Customer service are great, staffs are friendly attentive. You can ask for sample if you are not sure about the taste. And never miss out their southwest chicken and Thai beef wrap. The beef is juicy and the wrap is warm. But may need to wait for up to 15min for the wrap as they grill the beef fresh on the spot. agree generous portion. Indeed SUMO
Warm Thai Beef Wrap, Tuna Nocoise, Pesto Chicen, Pesto Chicken & Avo, Chicken Low GI

More reviews of Sumo Salad

Absolutely wholesome & healthy

The salads here are so fhealthy yummy. I tried chicken & avocado and tandoori chicken. OMG, this is so yummy, the veggies is so fresh & crunchy & the chicken is so tender. The dressing is heavenly, light, tangy & a bit minty. Simply a perfect meal for a warm weather
Overall

Hearty salad with very generous portion!

Sumo Salad at Holland V always my top choice salad bar. Fresh & yummy salads with plenty of varieties to choose from. Only pity is only has takeaway option. Or get a drink from Each a cup then can eat there. Especially like their chicken & avocado & beetroot salad. You can't find these type of salads in any other salad bars in Singapore. The dressing is tangy & refreshing. The beetroot is so fresh Ang goes well with rockets & Fetta cheese.,yummmmmmmy

Healthy and so tasty

I bought a multigrain brown rice with tofu salad and supergreen today. OMG, I never expect healthy food can also be so tasty. Feeling light and burst with energylunchroom

Hearty Salad

The stall at Holland Village MRT is still in operation, and continues to whip up hearty salads on the go.

At a recent visit, I had some of their fresh leafy chicken salad with pumpkin. I liked that it was light and was not filled with dressing.

Taking the large box ($11.95) meant that I could pack it with up to three other salads, and I went for the traditional potato salad as well as the chicken penne pasta. The pasta was also quite light and not too creamy.

Overall, was satisfied with my meal. Service can be a little on the slow side. One funny incident was when the staff, who was holding my salad box, asked what size I ordered. I was tempted to say "small" even though the large box was in her hand. I saw other customers getting frustrated when they kept returning to inform them one by one that some of their ingredients were out of stock. But to be fair to this young team, they are trying.