Back to Sumo Salad#B1-11, Holland Village MRT Station, 200 Holland...

Hoongy !
 • 19 Mar 2014 1844 reviews 253 followers
Overall
The stall at Holland Village MRT is still in operation, and continues to whip up hearty salads on the go.

At a recent visit, I had some of their fresh leafy chicken salad with pumpkin. I liked that it was light and was not filled with dressing.

Taking the large box ($11.95) meant that I could pack it with up to three other salads, and I went for the traditional potato salad as well as the chicken penne pasta. The pasta was also quite light and not too creamy.

Overall, was satisfied with my meal. Service can be a little on the slow side. One funny incident was when the staff, who was holding my salad box, asked what size I ordered. I was tempted to say "small" even though the large box was in her hand. I saw other customers getting frustrated when they kept returning to inform them one by one that some of their ingredients were out of stock. But to be fair to this young team, they are trying.

Quer Whis
 • 19 Sep 2013 3 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Store is closed; calling their listed number 6465 5011 also reveals number is no longer in use. What happened to the 'REPORT CLOSED' button that used to show up on this site?

Management

Sumo Salad at Holland Village is recently re-open with more choices and fresher salads!

27 October 2013

Jane Lee 309
 • 26 Jan 2013 2 reviews 7 followers
Overall

Especially love their Tuna Potatoes Salad and Grill Chicken & Mushroom, the feta cheese in it is very satisfying. They offer great range of variety, consistent quality. A great choice for a light lunch.

Must tries: Tuna Potatoes, Grilled Chicken Potatoes, Grilled Chicken with mushroom

After Work, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Brunch, Buffet, Business Breakfast