Back to Switch#01-01/02, 73 Bras Basah Road

Live Band5 votes

ArcticStar
 • 01 Mar 2014 249 reviews 1 follower
Overall
After ordering our Happy Hour drinks here, we started with the food.

The  Crab and Prawn Bisque was served first - crustacean of creme prawn and chunks of crabmeat, with drizzles of Brandy and served with a slice of garlic bread. It was piping hot, thick and totally delicious. The crab bits within the soup were silky smooth, and the prawns were fresh and springy in texture. Every sip was a treat.

Our Roasted Duck Pizza came next  - thin crusts with roasted duck breast, sauteed shitake mushroom with hoisin sauce, topped with crispy popiah skin and mozarella cheese. The overall taste was a savoury blanket of scrumtiousness, made more so by the crispy crust, however the duck meat was hardly detectable. The spread of sauce made the pizza a tad too sweet after a while, so it is advisable to finish it ASAP upon being served.

Finally, the Seafood Risotto - arborio rice cooked with prawns, scallops and crabmeat and its a very flavorful seafood broth. The scallops and prawns were both fresh, bouncy in texture and tasty. The rice, infused with the richness of seafood gravy, was, needless to say, spoonfuls of heaven.

For more detailed information and photos, please visit:

Must tries: Snowball, roasted duck pizza, salted egg prawns, seafood risotto, crab and prawn bisque

After Work, Chillout, Dinner, Live Band

jenishungry
 • 12 Feb 2014 14 reviews 0 follower
Overall
The place was packed when we arrived, but we managed to get a seat pretty quicky (5mins wait by the bar); we were seated right infront of the stage which had the music a little too loud. Seats were high stools and a little uncomfortable.
The ordering system is cool. Every table is equipped with an ipad on which orders are made. System is neat and uncluttered.

Half & Half Pizza (Meats Lovers + Smoked Duck) ($21)
Both were delicious. Crust was perfectly thin and chewy. Sauces and cheeses were flavorful. Sliced into little rectangles for your convenience. The downside is the stingy amount of meat given on both pizzas.

Groundzero was playing. Great band and impressive vocals. Good at entertaining and stirring up the crowd creating afriendly atmosphere.

Must tries: Pizza

After Work, Boys Night Out, Chillout, Girls Night Out, Large Groups, Large Groups/Gathering, Live Band, Night Out, Relaxed, Trendy, Vibrant/Noisy

Jennifer Tan 798
 • 31 Aug 2013 14 reviews 12 followers
Overall
Nice Ambience with Good Food, we order pizza, top shell, buffalo wings and fries together with some drinks.
I love their snowball, very delicious. There is live band that sing chinese and english songs. They allow customer to dedicate song too.

Must tries: Snowball, Pizza