Reviews for The Clan Restaurant

AsianEuropeanFusionWestern

Good food at affordable price

It is an old rustic charm restaurant and the food served is excellent.  I like the beef most as it almost melts in your mouth.  The oyster with 3 ways of preparation is a must try if you visit the restaurant.  The pork is very good without any visible fat.

Must try if you like fine dining.  I will be back with my friends in Feb 2015 for another gathering.

04 Dec 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Good food at affordable price

12 Nov 2014 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Great fine dining with great value

Visited the clan based on a friend's recommendation. The Clan really lived up to that recommendation. Fine dining 6 course dinner at a great price of around $70+ . The menu is extensive and provides a lot of choices for the set dinner. i tried and would strongly recommend oyster in 3 ways, mushroom soup, soft shell tempura crab, duck confit and lava molten cake for dessert. it was a gastronomical experience! the prime beef was soft and tender but fall a little short of my expectations. highly recommended place for a fine dining experience
Braised Lamb shank
04 Oct 2014 • 3 reviews • 14 followers

Nice Ambience & Food!

Nice ambience, nice food.. with complimentary lime sorbet & a slice of birthday cake at the end of the course for my hubby.. staffs were attentive too... definitely will go back again!