colourfulapple
 • 12 Aug 2014 28 reviews 0 follower
Overall
The ambience is nice with some greenies on the outside. The interiors are also cosily decorated. The food we ordered were the roast chicken with a side of truffle fries, and the fried chicken. Upon presentation, the food looks wonderful and we were very eager to eat it all. However, the fried chicken was an ordinary fried chicken with Thai sweet chili sauce poured all over it. The roast chicken looks interesting with its corn kernel and gravy but it was too bland for my liking. The truffle fries was not the best. It was drenched of truffle oil and did not taste fresh.

One thing I would remember about this place is its awful service. It was difficult to get attention from any of the waiters. We asked for some water but they did not serve us any even after asking several times. We had already ordered some iced lemon tea prior.

In addition, it took them more than 15 minutes to come to the table with the bill for payment. We had to ask 3 times before we finally received the bill. Maybe there were short of staff or something, but the horrible service left a bad impression on us.