Eida M Sein
 • 26 Sep 2013 1 review 0 follower
Overall
The table is not cleared after having waited for half an hour. I ordered the pasta at 3pm but the food is not served. Bad service.

Maybe I'm Naive
 • 19 Feb 2012 279 reviews 44 followers
Overall
Came here for a drink after having our dinner at BBQ Chicken. The cafe is very brightly lighted (also perhaps due to the many window panes that allow the light outside from shinning in).

Ambience was nice and cosy and the "extreme" air-con conditioning is really cooling, takiing away from the "heatiness" from outside. This cafe is perhaps one of the few with more tables and seats, 3 sets of sofa seats (instead of one set at most outlets).

Ordered our favourite Ice blended mocha and it was great. Very flavourful and strong. Also order an expresso and latte and were nice, enriching and strong flavour. So its not doubt why we like to come to CBTL than the other chain as we are very satisfied most of the time as the consistency of high quality drinks has been maintained.

Service was good too. Perhaps the outside was not crowded when we were there, staff explained the different types of beverages to us and even suggesting we could try other flavour of the mocha, like chocolate or vanilla. They were smileful and provided fast service too!

Overall we like the ambience here and enjoyed our drinks there and once again, remain "committed" to CBTL! This place maybe our next and frequent "hangout" place from now on! Haha~

Quiet, View/Scenery, People Watching