Akash Devasar
 • 26 Dec 2013 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
3 pints deal is excellent. The staff are probably the friendliest bunch I've met. The food is great too. A chill night, a night out for football, pre drinks before a big night, this place accommodates it all. After my third time there, I didn't even need to order, they already knew it which is great and makes you feels like a treasure customer.

Must tries: Chicken wings, Chicken & Chips, Fish & Chips, Guiness Stout

After Work, Boys Night Out, Chillout, Girls Night Out, People Watching, Premier League Screening

Shopaholickk
 • 05 Nov 2011 71 reviews 3 followers
Overall
I love 3 crowns not only because they have cheap beer $28++ for 3 pints but also because of its relaxed and friendly environment. The staff are always smiling, always happy to see you and take initiative to help you achieve the most comfortable experience!

I haven't tried much of their food even though I really should one of these days. Everything I've tried so far has been absolutely amazing!! I definitely recommend their softshelled crab with a special sauce, onion rings, fries and wedges. It's gotten more popular after its image change (from the tapas restaurant) so get there a little earlier if you wanna sit outside.

Boys Night Out, Girls Night Out, Chillout, Vibrant/Noisy, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining