Back to Todai#B2-01A, Marina Bay Sands, 2 Bayfront Avenue

Wine Lists3 votes

Roger Smith
 • 20 hours ago 9 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Good ambience, rather pricey but quality of food is worth the money spend!
Very wide variety of quality food choice, nothing was "out of stock", all were served in small quantity and promptly refilled when out.

Rashny Poovi K
 • 22 Oct 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Should you or should you not eat here. Quality over quantity but not worthy the price you pay. Definitely better ones out there

Buffet, Children/Family, Corporate Events, Healthy Eating, Private Dining

Hazelleo
 • 02 Jul 2014 69 reviews 1 follower
Overall
I have always wanted to try Todai as it is well known as the “Mother of all Seafoods”. Finally has the chance to visit the restaurant as we bought a deal S$38.00nett for lunch buffet on weekdays. We made prior reservation before heading to the restaurant to avoid any disappointment.
The restaurant is very spacious and huge compared to other buffet restaurants that I visited. Each section has their individual open concept kitchen where the chefs perform their tasks. All chefs are busy preparing for the foods and the display are nicely filled with beautiful decorated foods. Basically, chefs are doing their job on individual sections to ensure the turnover of foods servings.
There are quite a number of sections available such as Salads & cold cuts, sushi sashimi, italian pizza & pasta, meat & seafoods, desserts and more.
I personally enjoyed the salads section.There are quite a various selections for salads and are nicely presented on the display. It is something different from the usual buffets. Different kind of dressings are mixed with the ingredients. This tempts me to try all of it. Unlike most of the restaurants, salads bar does not have choices like these.
Live Italian pasta is available in request. Diners can request for the available choices of pasta of the day for chef to prepare on the spot. Foods are always taste better when it is served hot.
Korean section is available with some of the korean specialty foods at the section.Churrasco section has the well- grilled meats that are nicely grilled and juicy taste.

Desserts section is not to miss with its variety of desserts available on the counter. Crème brulee and different flavors of mini slices of cakes are available. The portion of the cakes is just perfect for buffet session. This can reduce the food wastage and diners able to taste a bit of everything.
The restaurant has an excellent culinary standard as the chefs delicately prepared the foods and did the art plating as well. Service staffs were prompt with their services. Plates are cleared away after I am back from my next serving. I will definitely visit to try the dinner session next round.
For more reviews and photos : http://hazeldiary.com/

Must tries: crabs, sashimi, Dessert

After Work, Dinner, Large Groups, Lunch

Management

Dear Hazelleo,

Thank you for dining with us at TODAI.

We are pleased to know you had a pleasant dining experience. Do join us soon for the dinner buffet which has got more selections.

We appreciate the kind review and look forward to serve you better again.

Yours sincerely,