Back to Todai#B2-01A, Marina Bay Sands, 2 Bayfront Avenue

Wine Lists3 votes

FoodHunters
 • 28 Jun 2014 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Brought Mum for Mother's Day lunch together with my siblings & son one weekday.
Selection of food barely make the cut. Lots of cuisine but mostly less than 5 choices. Sashimi looks dull and not fresh. Replacement of the popular food like crabs are slow. Dessert selection is bad. The first buffet gone with less than 3 desserts. Not even soft serve ice-cream is available for lunch.

No good food but hopefully have good services esp when the location is in MBS. But service is an utter disappointment. Service staffs can walk passed you ignoring you. Worst of all, the staffs actually turn off all the lights at 3pm when the restaurant closed, even though when there are 2 tables of guests around. They don't even have to courtesy to inform us that the restaurant is close so we can make our way out. It was so dark that we can't even pack our bag. When we ask them to turn on the light, the service staff can even argued that they are closed. What kind of attidue is this!! Terrible...Terrible...Terrible!!

It's a sheer waste of time to go there!!

Management

Dear FoodHunters,

We were most concerned when we read about your feedback on the unpleasant experience that you had encountered.

We sincerely empathize on the situation that happened and would like to apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused to you. Your feedback has proved to be priceless to us to further improve our journey of providing the best service in town.

We certainly hope you that you’ll visit us the next time round for a better experience!

Yours Sincerely,
The Management
TODAI

08 July 2014

callmekaylene
 • 27 Jun 2014 10 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Lots of varieties to choose from! Live carving station, pasta station, korean, western, asian and yes the sushi looks awesomely attractive!

It was during the crab season when we visited TODAI. The golden and king crabs were so delicious till I couldn't bother much about the cholesterol haha.. TODAI has got the best steamed prawn at the cold section. Cold sections' prawns were usually tasteless I'd say, but TODAI's were so yummy! They were so fresh and sweet!

Would love TODAI to have more selections for desserts and sashimi.

Overall, I'm pleased with my visit to TODAI! :)

Must tries: golden crab

Birthdays, Buffet, Girls Night Out, Large Groups/Gathering, Night Out

meowth
 • 18 Jun 2014 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
I went over in Saturday and reservation were only allowed at 2030.

When we got there, most of the food was finished not even refilled. The empty food container were left empty even after we are done. Only the Japanese and seafood side was refilled.

Considering that it is an international buffet, the selection is very limited. Chinese food was a disaster while western food was never refilled and never tried. The seafood was decent but most of us had an ache after the meal.

Yes, it's not the best but with this price tag, it's a not worth it. However, if it is $10-$15 cheaper than it'll be worth it.

Ps: this hgw app sucks. I can't even see where I am typing.

Must tries: crabs

After Work, Boys Night Out, Buffet
  • tasteless oyster
  • tasteless oyster

Management

Dear meowth,

Thank you for your feedbacks.

We apologies for your encounters. We will take your feedback seriously and bring it back to the management for further improvements.

With that, we hope to serve you better when you visit us again.

Yours sincerely,