Back to (Closed) Ulu Ulu Cafe LoungeLevel 9, Toll Offshore Supply...
Coreen Soh
 • 23 Jun 2013 14 reviews 12 followers
Overall
Hubby and I tried to locate this place previously but can't find. We manage to find it after some search. The place is located on top of a multistory carpark on level 9 within a secured premise.
The restaurant is like a pub c** cafe with a bar and also dinner tables or sofa for lounging, depending on your preference.

We ordered 3 dishes. Spaghetti Bolognaise, Lambshank Bak Kut Teh and Slow Roast Chicken in White Wine.

Spaghetti was generously ladened with peas, carrots and meat. Tasted strongly of salsa, it's more Mexican than Italian. Not my type of pasta but hubby liked it.

Lambshank was a fusion. The soup was very herbal and rich and topped with beancurd puff soaked in the soup. I liked the lambshank, cooked just nice. The portion was quite big and I could only finish half. The soup turned oily after it cooled down so gotta eat it real warm.

The slow roast chicken tastes like old-fashioned chicken soup. With half a chicken, the portion is generous. Chicken was very soft and tender, and the soup was very tasty.

It's a nice place to eat and I will be going back to try other dishes.

Must tries: slow stew chicken in white wine sauce, lambshank Bak Kut Teh