Reviews for VeganBurg (Golden Shoe)

VegetarianWestern
Jethra Chan

great healthy burgers

I love the cracked pepper mayo burger, the sweet bun contrasted against the cripsy patty topped off with a good dollop of mayo is mouthwatering goodness! their seaweed fries are just right and not too salty. love the refreshing tangerine crush as well!
08 Jul 2013 • 4 reviews • 0 follower

great healthy burgers

18 Jul 2012 • 1 review • 3 followers

Healthy Fastfood! - Organic Ciabatta burger!

Fast food and burger has always give people an impression that they are unhealthy though tasty. Now that we have veganburg, this impression got to change! I have brought friends to this 2nd outlet at Golden Shoe.

Golden Shoe outlet has a unique system where you assemble your own meal at their self-serve counter, and you just need to make payment at the counter. So you get to pick and choose what you feel like eating! My friends are impressed that the burgers are totally meat free and in fact, as they were enjoying their meals, they literally forgotten that the burger is totally meat-free!
25 Jun 2012 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

Definitely Shiok!

I’ve been on a plant-based diet for more than 15 years, and during that time, I’ve seen cruelty-free dining options transform from salads and plain rice to vegetarian versions of traditional meat dishes, nondairy desserts, and, best of all, vegan burgers! It doesn’t get more vegetarian-friendly than dining out in Singapore. I found my first love here at VeganBurg: the best vegan burgers—ever. They’re fresh and unique! This is a vegan heaven if there ever were one!

So here’s a roundup of the vegan burgers available at VeganBurg:

1. Char-Grilled Satay
Treat yourself to an exotic blend