Back to VeganBurg#01-28D, Golden Shoe Carpark, 50 Market Street

Jethra Chan
 • 08 Jul 2013 4 reviews 0 follower
Overall
I love the cracked pepper mayo burger, the sweet bun contrasted against the cripsy patty topped off with a good dollop of mayo is mouthwatering goodness! their seaweed fries are just right and not too salty. love the refreshing tangerine crush as well!

Must tries: Cracked Pepper Mayo, Seaweed Fries

After Work, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Boys Night Out, Dinner, Girls Night Out, Healthy Eating, Lunch, Trendy, Vegetarians

Gina ? Koh
 • 18 Jul 2012 1 review 3 followers
Overall
Fast food and burger has always give people an impression that they are unhealthy though tasty. Now that we have veganburg, this impression got to change! I have brought friends to this 2nd outlet at Golden Shoe.

Golden Shoe outlet has a unique system where you assemble your own meal at their self-serve counter, and you just need to make payment at the counter. So you get to pick and choose what you feel like eating! My friends are impressed that the burgers are totally meat free and in fact, as they were enjoying their meals, they literally forgotten that the burger is totally meat-free! They have also loved the spinach pops and the seaweed fries. Their burger size is bigger than MacDonald and the buns are organic wholemeal ciabatta. We can tell a lot of thoughts are put in to make this fastfood a better choice for today's busy people! Overall my friends felt good and less burden after eating the set meal! I am sure looking forward to the 3rd store at MBFC on 30 July 2012!

Must tries: Spinach Pops, Cracked Pepper Mayo, Seaweed Fries

Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Healthy Eating, Vegetarians, Take Away, Hidden Find, High Tea

• 25 Jun 2012 3 reviews 0 follower
Overall
I’ve been on a plant-based diet for more than 15 years, and during that time, I’ve seen cruelty-free dining options transform from salads and plain rice to vegetarian versions of traditional meat dishes, nondairy desserts, and, best of all, vegan burgers! It doesn’t get more vegetarian-friendly than dining out in Singapore. I found my first love here at VeganBurg: the best vegan burgers—ever. They’re fresh and unique! This is a vegan heaven if there ever were one!

So here’s a roundup of the vegan burgers available at VeganBurg:

1. Char-Grilled Satay
Treat yourself to an exotic blend of nuts, spices, and herbs. The vegan patty is juicy and flavorful. What gives this burger extra points is the crunchy onion rings and crisp lettuce that somehow manage not to overpower the taste of the patty.

2. Cracked Pepper Mayo
I call this burger “the classic.” It takes me back to my childhood days, when I remember eating burgers that were simple but very memorable. There’s something about its crispy and moist vegan patty that keeps me coming back for more! It’s perfect with the crispy potato-and-spinach pops.

3. Hawaiian Pineapple
The sweet aroma of the pineapple slice mixed with sweet plum sauce on this burger is definitely a winner for me. The soya patty’s texture is chewy and tender—just heavenly!

4. Creamy Pepper Shrooms
This burger is one of the bestsellers! It started out as a limited-edition burger, but because of its popularity, it’s now a staple on the menu.

5. Smoky BBQ
This one is the so-called “meat-eaters favorite.” The patty is made of minced mushrooms, oven-baked, and topped with smoky barbecue sauce, crisp fresh lettuce, and tomatoes.

So there you have it. The world's first vegan burger fast-food joint. Make sure you head on over to VeganBurg. Bon appét**!