Summary

Chocolate lava cake, Fruit Juice, black pepper chicken baked rice View all
Dinner, Lunch, Large Groups/Gathering, Vibrant/Noisy View all

Nice place for lunch

For the full post and pictures visit toseetofeeltoeat

I ordered the Black Pepper Chicken Baked Rice which came with a bowl of mushroom soup and cost me $6.90. If I choose to pay $1.50 more, I could have a drink to go with my lunch set, but I declined as I was craving for a cup of bubble tea.   The mushroom soup was pretty normal, and nothing much to scream about. I like the large bits of mushroom though. Much better than the non-existent mushroom slices in some mushroom soup.

The Black Pepper Chicken Baked Rice was good. The thick layer of cheese on top melted evenly on a bed of soft fluffy butter rice and the chunks of chicken were tender and well-marinated with the black pepper sauce.

Most helpful reviews for Vivo American Pizza & Panini

Vivo Pizza

The food is reasonably priced.

Main courses like $8.90 onwards.

Dessert "chocolate lava cake" at $4.50 topped with ice cream.

Just fantastic, cos the lava oozes out with a slight crispy outside.

Thin crust pizza under meatlovers is good and not pricey.

Fruit juices very quenching...what more can uou ask for?

*Don't be taken aback though, water is served at $0.20.

The location is in a hidden corner so I dont see issues with noise except perhaps from other guests themselves which cant be help can it?

People want cheap, want good atmosphere, want SERVICE!!

when u eat at the foodcourt/hawker centre, it's noisy too.

If you want service, hire a personal chef/waiter to your home so u can receive round the clock attention.

You want atmosphere, proceed to cuisine dining, or Mt Faber not Vivo Pizza.

People should learn to relax, chill & enjoy the food with less grouses.

poor service

normally the foreign waitresses provide better service but not the case here. The local waitresses gave sincere service but the filipino waitress that mostly served our table were overall rude to a certain extent. In one instance, while taking my order mid-way, left me in bewilderment, to serve customers walking in! ??

food was mediocre. Given the shoddy service, yes, skip this place!

Skip this place

I went at 9pm on friday night and things were beginning to wind down for the dinner. However, Service was very very slow and staff were not attentive. I guess they were probably understaffed. Even the manager appeared listless and wasn't particularly helpful. the place itself is very noisy, filled with a lot of chatter.

Do not come to this place expecting gourmet pizzas like the ones in proper Italian restaurants. I waited 20mins for my pizza and it had about a medium (as opposed to THIN) crust.

The ingredients were average in quality and acceptable enough. However, the worst thing was the pizza crust itself. It tasted very odd with many strange gritty bits on the crust of the pizza (see photo). I have eaten many pizzas in my life (not counting frozen pizza) but I really do not like this one. All the crusts seen in my photo are bits that I just could not force myself to eat.

I looked up Vivo Pizza online (http://www.vivopizza.com/). They appear to have originiated in Malaysia, serving pseudo-American cuisine. I will definitely give this place a miss in the future and will go to actual Italian joints for pasta/pizza in the future.

Skip this place

dun see what is special about this place. Noisy and serve food that can be found elsewhere.

friends and I tried a few different types of foods (baked rice, pasta, pizza) a few day ago but mostly taste below average. Central got so many food that can be chosen.

Btw, service here also not good.. Staff seem quite blur and got to wait long time for food...