Reviews for Wild Honey (Scotts Square)

AmericanAsianBelgianEuropeanInternationalItalianJapaneseLatin AmericanMexicanVietnamese
ArcticStar

Good food in cosy poshy settings

Wild Honey has always been my favorite spot to enjoy quality all-day breakfast / brunch, in cosy poshy settings. Hence, for tonight's Christmas get-together dinner with the dear *J and *L, we selected this place as The Venue

The outlet at Scotts Square is newer, set in dim, intimate lightings with a blend of vintage-modernistic furnishings to give it a plush but homely feel. The balcony alfreco dining area looked inviting as well, but that evening's searing weather gave us pause to venture. We stayed indoors in the cool comfort of couches, electrical lights made to resemble candlelights and soft music in the background - the perfect catching-up place as well.

*L had the Spanish Hash Breakfast (SGD$24.00) with diced chorizo, corned beef, potato cubes, grilled ciabatta, poached eggs and Hollandaise
sauce. The house corned beef was succulent and
flavorful, and the complement by potato dices made the dish immediately wholesome in a homecooked manner. Paired with the crispy ciabatta, this was another great choice.

As for me, I had the Scandinavian breakfast again (SGD$28.00), consisting of asparagus, crispy potato rosti, grilled salmon and homemade Hollandaise sauce, with the sweetest cherry tomatoes. This is almost my signature dish everytime I eat at Wild Honey - the tender salmon paired with appetite whetting crispy potato and asparagus are all my favorite things.

For full review and more photographs, please feel free to visit:
Exterior
16 Dec 2014 • 340 reviews • 3 followers

Good food in cosy poshy settings

sauce. The house corned beef was succulent and

For full review and more photographs, please feel free to visit:
04 Dec 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Overrated + Horrendous Service

Heard much about the restaurant and brought my overseas friends there to try it before they catch their flight back home.  Food was served without cutlery.  Had to put in 3 requests before someone sends the cutlery set over.  Worse latte i had ever tried in my entire life!  When asking for bill and in my haste, forgot to check the bill as we were rushing off to the airport.  Realised i was overcharged when I got home and called restaurant.  Took me 5 calls before I could speak to the staff and explained the situation.  Offered to send me a voucher for the mistake and I waited 2 weeks.  Nothing came in the mail and I had to make calls and left several messages for a return call.  The General Manager, Remy finally returned call only when I threatened to call upon him with some reporters!  Tried to appease me and said he will send voucher personally to my office and guess what?  It never happened!!   The service surely does not live up to its name and i WILL NEVER EVER RECOMMEND this restaurant to those who seek for service.  Food is so so considering the prices charged!! A TOTAL LETDOWN.....
27 Nov 2014 • 36 reviews • 0 follower

Weekday Brunch At Wild Honey

Wanted to avoid the crowds and thus I headed down to this place on a Monday afternoon. Despite it being a weekday, we only managed to secure an outdoor table. It was a blessing in disguise as it allowed us to leverage on the sun to take really bright and vibrant pictures.

There were some hits and misses. Prices are on the steep side for breakfast but you're paying for location and the ambience.

For full review: Click Here