Reviews for Wild Honey (Scotts Square)

3.3

AmericanAsianBelgianEuropeanInternationalItalianJapaneseLatin AmericanMexicanVietnamese

Good food in cosy poshy settings

Wild Honey has always been my favorite spot to enjoy quality all-day breakfast / brunch, in cosy poshy settings. Hence, for tonight's Christmas get-together dinner with the dear *J and *L, we selected this place as The Venue

The outlet at Scotts Square is newer, set in dim, intimate lightings with a blend of vintage-modernistic furnishings to give it a plush but homely feel. The balcony alfreco dining area looked inviting as well, but that evening's searing weather gave us pause to venture. We stayed indoors in the cool comfort of couches, electrical lights made to resemble candlelights and soft music in the background - the perfect catching-up place as well.

*L had the Spanish Hash Breakfast (SGD$24.00) with diced chorizo, corned beef, potato cubes, grilled ciabatta, poached eggs and Hollandaise
sauce. The house corned beef was succulent and
flavorful, and the complement by potato dices made the dish immediately wholesome in a homecooked manner. Paired with the crispy ciabatta, this was another great choice.

As for me, I had the Scandinavian breakfast again (SGD$28.00), consisting of asparagus, crispy potato rosti, grilled salmon and homemade Hollandaise sauce, with the sweetest cherry tomatoes. This is almost my signature dish everytime I eat at Wild Honey - the tender salmon paired with appetite whetting crispy potato and asparagus are all my favorite things.

For full review and more photographs, please feel free to visit:
• 30 Jun 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Utter disappointment!

Overall
Absolutely speechless at being asked to leave as our 60 minutes was up! That's right, you are only allowed to stay for 60 minutes on a weekend, or so the waitress and manager said the Sautrday my friend and I were there. We were asked to pay our bill and leave. No mention of a time limit upon seating. Food delivery took at least 35 minutes. The meals are expensive for breakfast, I expect to be allowed to enjoy it. NEVER AGAIN!
• 01 Jun 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Horrible experience

Overall
Food was great for 2 dishes while the others were average. Price range is consider pricy side with very bad service.  We had made reservation in advance but they actually disturbed us 3 times throughout our 1hr 15mins stay there to either see if we were done or to get us to change our table when we were finishing our food.  With this price and this kind of experience.  I feel I can spend my money in a better place.
• 10 May 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Dismissive Attitude from Hostess

Overall
Food was excellent but service was terrible. Check my full review provided at www.yajuu-sou.wix.com/lipservice