Back to Wild HoneyLevel 3, Scotts Square, 6 Scotts Road
pickledpeas
 • 23 Aug 2014 137 reviews 6 followers
Overall
See the full review with pictures here:

I ordered the cubano (after watching Chef – where Jon Favreau basically made his living trekking across the united states selling cubanos in his little food truck). Needless to say the pork in this one was nowhere near as flavourful and was even overdone instead of tender (they didn’t use pork shoulder I bet) but it was still pretty good. We’ll hopefully get to try real cubanos soon once we’re on that side of the globe once again.

Y’s grilled salmon in hollandaise sauce over rosti (aka the Scandinavian breakfast) – the rosti was good, I didn’t really try the salmon, but if that’s what they have for breakfast, it’s pretty amazing. Do scandinavian parents wake up and cook such elaborate things for their kids?

LZ’s shakshouka (aka the Tunisian breakfast). Didn’t like it much! Too much bean/cumin in the sauce. I prefer my own tunisian baked eggs flavoured with more chorizo than cumin.

Well. It seems that if one visits Wild Honey one had best stick to the typical western breakfasty items, overpriced as they may be. There are also a bunch of other lunch offerings in Scotts Square to check out.