Reviews for Wo Peng Cuisine (Furama City Centre Hotel)

AsianCantoneseChinese
Eng Hai Goh

Above average food quality

We were there on a Friday evening and I am surprised to see only 3 tables (including ours). Ordered the fried chicken, claypot rice, brocolli with crab roe and the double-boil corn-porkrib soup. Food was rather good and service staff was prompt to attend to the plate change and topping up of tea. Deserve a returning visit.
21 Jan 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Wo Peng at Furama Hotel

When my friends and I went there on a Sunday evening, there were only few patrons. But service was slow and bad. I used a Groupon Sri Lankan crab voucher but the crabs that came were not Sri Lankan crab. However the manager was defensive and insisted that they were Sri Lankan crab. We also ordered other dishes which were recommended by the manager. The dishes were so so. Overall experience is no good and I will not return. Although the restaurant tried to promote itself by selling Groupon but it defeated its purpose as staffs' attitude changed to very bad as soon as we mentioned that we were using Groupon. Definitely won't recommend this place to any of my friends.
26 Dec 2014 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

traditional but too salty

Every dish is too salty, including vege, clay pot, pork belly. Surprising the fish soup put in too much pepper. The egg York crab is ok,
24 Nov 2014 • 10 reviews • 0 follower