Reviews for Wo Peng Cuisine (Furama City Centre Hotel)

AsianCantoneseChinese
Eng Hai Goh

Above average food quality

We were there on a Friday evening and I am surprised to see only 3 tables (including ours). Ordered the fried chicken, claypot rice, brocolli with crab roe and the double-boil corn-porkrib soup. Food was rather good and service staff was prompt to attend to the plate change and topping up of tea. Deserve a returning visit.
24 Nov 2014 • 9 reviews • 0 follower

Above average food quality

Whole duck
29 Sep 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Best Peking duck

Every weekend our family of 4 usually tries out different cuisines/restaurants all over the island, but I have never written a review. Last week I started looking for a restaurant for my wife's BD and saw Wo Peng on Groupon which looked quite appealing. Did a search of reviews on Internet and found mixed comments which made me feel hesisant. In the end I decided to give it a go. Bought a voucher ($30 - 50% off) whole Peking for the outlet at Furama Hotel and we were very pleased with the food and services.

The Peking duck was one of the best we have ever tried (even better than most we have
04 Nov 2012 • 1 review • 0 follower

e ticket from q100

xiao long bao : meat inside is not pork but chicken. Just salty taste.siew mai : horrible. Roe on top looks very dry and siew mai was dry and toughShrimp dumpling: Shrimp are fat and stick to dumpling skin but are tastelessCarrot cake : bitter taste. over friedchar siew chee cheong fan : not bad.Liu sa bao : not badbeancurd roll : over fried again.However, dessert wasnt that horrible. Luckily.Mango puree: ok, just very miser with the mangoes. small and little. about 4 little chunks. about the size of 1 peanut.Yam paste: Not bad. Ginko does not taste bitter, good job here. Yam paste is tasty