Reviews for Yomenya Goemon (CityLink Mall)

AsianEuropeanFusionItalianJapanesePizzaWestern
OYHZ

It's worth trying! :)

Have visited almost all the branches of Yomenya Goemon
Click here for pictures of my most recent visit (Star Vista outlet)

Food is good. I particularly like the lobster bisque pasta!
Love the fact that the restaurant always have promotions with scb cards ;) Makes the set meals very value-for-money.

Would prefer the ambience of the marina bay link branch probably cos it's more quiet. Service seems to be more attentive there as well.
27 Nov 2012 • 60 reviews • 0 follower

It's worth trying! :)

Have visited almost all the branches of Yomenya Goemon
Click here for pictures of my most recent visit (Star Vista outlet)

Food is good. I particularly like the lobster bisque pasta!

Hokaido Soup Pasta
22 Nov 2012 • 3 reviews • 23 followers

A surprise place found!

Was looking for a food place with a friend last night around cityhall area. Haven't been there for a while so was at a lack of ideas when we finally decided to explore citylink. Decided to try this place though made me think of Waraku Spaghetti.  There was some fixed set meals which gave us a headache choosing. Off my memory, may not be accurate.  1. Regular set - regular Spaghetti + salad + soup + drink ($19.50 ++) 2. Large set - Large Spaghetti + salad + soup + drink ($21.50++) 3. Dessert set - regular + Spaghetti + salad + soup + drink + dessert ($21.50++) 4. Half-half (2 smaller portion Spaghetti) + soup + drink / dessert (take dessert of course!) ($21.50++) In the end I think the best deal was no. 4!  If you have Standchart card you get to have no. 1 at $16. For the three of us we ordered 1x no. 2, 1x no. 3, 1x no. 4 (two guys 1 girl). Think we couldn't finish the food, even the dessert :P Overall spent $25 each (bill came to about $75).  Good surprise, nice find!
19 Aug 2012 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Good pasta.

We were first served with clear broth which was not too salty and had mini tofus drifting happily with mini spring onions. A warm start to dinner.

My squid ink pasta (NO4) had a couple pieces of squid topped with lettuce that had what-I-believe cod roes on it. It was black, really black. It did not taste of the ocean whatsoever but had a certain kick to it, just makes you want to eat more. Unfortunately, pasta was semi-drenched in olive oil. With a little stir, it gave my pasta (and my mouth) a shiny shine.

Exchanged some pasta with a friend who had one with duck (No5). The pasta is 'da bomb. The moment you put it into your mouth, it just burst with awesome duck aroma flavours that fills your senses completely. Its that good. The duck pieces were slight tender and the duck skin was oh-so-oily-but-crisp-good. Highly recommended.

Another friend gave up her pasta (No6) and I had a go at it. Neapolitian sauce with zucchini, capsicium, pork(i think), onions and a sunny side wobbling egg. The sauce was packed with flavours which coated the veggies well. Coupled with tabesco-like sauce, it dish was just a delight.

Having had seats walled away from the main area, time flew. The service was good and we left at closing time with a happy heart and stomach.