Back to Zaffron Kitchen135/137 East Coast Road
mrmrskoh
 • 03 Mar 2014 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Not my first visit to Zaffron but we walked in on Saturday without reservation and was seated outside the non-aircon area. Food is still good and served relatively fast despite a busy dinner crowd. However, you can spot a great difference in the staff service towards Asian and Caucasian, especially the 2 lady staff. They only speak to Caucasian with a smile. We were asked in a rude manner to shift our seats to make way. Initially I was told that all tables inside are for reservation. While we were having our meal, a Caucasian couple walked in without reservation but they were given a table inside the restaurant. Left the place feeling disappointed!

Must tries: plain roti prata

Management

Dear Mrs Koh,

We deeply regret to hear what you have experienced while dining with us.

Our belief is every customer is a V.I.P and we always give every customer a great experience, We are investigating into this and would much appreciate if you could leave us your contact on our email: info@zaffronkitchen.com to assist us in our investigation.

In the meantime, we hope to have you back at Zaffron Kitchen and we will definitely make your next dining experience a pleasant one.

Best Regards,