Review for Adam Road Food Centre

3.5

Address: 2 Adam Road, 289876
20 Sep 2013

Adam centre

Quite disappointing with the Cheng Ji Ee Mee.. Won't patronizing the stall for second time.. The noodle doesn't taste like Ee Mee, taste more like bee hoon..

More reviews of Adam Road Food Centre

Adam who?

If I had my own transport, I'd come here every week for this delicious combo meal! Fried Indian kuay teow with cheese fries!! Ahhh hits the spot man! And it's only $6! How freaking worth it! But you've been warned- once you walk in the food court,stall owners will stalk and follow you till you order something from them. So be more firm and make your own decisions!! Some days i would go for the satay too and it's scrumptious and worth it!

Combo!

Adam road is where I go to everytime I crave for mutton or chicken chop, cheese fries and maggie goreng! Did I mention that you can order that all at once as one meal? It's no surprise that Adam Road offers the special combo! What can be better when you can have all the dishes you crave for in one plate? Did I say that the portion is satisfactory? Yeah! So you can expect to share with someone. I assure you, both will be full and satisfied at the end of the meal:)

Pretty good variety

Had black carrot cake and was decent. However, the sugar cane is honestly a rip-off.

Usually would eat prawn mee but decided to have something different.