100% Aroma craft beer battered Premium Fish & Chips (Chef's Specialty)11 votes
AdstraGold Red Ale (Bronze Award)11 votes
Crispy Pork Knuckle with crunchy home-made RAW Sauerkraut, serve with Mash!10 votes
HOT & SPICY ITALIAN SAUSAGE10 votes
AdstraGold Roasty Stout8 votes
JUMBO BEEF FRANKFURTER8 votes
Adstrapple Cider3 votes
Beer Steamed Mussels3 votes
County Home Roasted Honey BBQ Spare Ribs, served with Mash! Chef's Specialty3 votes

Ala Carte17 votes
Festivals3 votes

awesomefood
 • 22 Jul 2014 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Made a reservation via their facebook post. They.Literally.Give.Away.20% more steak. Called my friends down.

Ordered the Wagyu/Tenderloin Set. Super Value for money. Right now their serving MB4+!!!! Comes with some seafood topups (Prawn+Scallops)
The food was all served on this lava stone that heated to let me self grill. Seriously good choice. I get my steak how i want it. Done to my likeness, and HOT(temperature). Seafood has a nice sweet touch especially the scallops.

My friend enjoyed it thoroughly too! Loved the original taste concept. Just good sea-salt and fresh ground pepper on the steaks to enhance the flavours.
No nonsense sauce to disrupt the flavours of the steaks.

As for the drinks, seriously good beer. good recommendations too. Red meats with the smooth dark ale. Seriously doesnt get any better than this.

Only gripe is the service, abit slow, but we went during the peak period so, what to do?

Good stuff are worth waiting for anyway.

Awesome, will be back!

FYI, for those driving, do look for the parking around the telok kurau areas. Free. LTA is particularly aggresive around the area.

Must tries: LavaStone Wagyu Set

After Work, Ala Carte, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Birthdays, Boys Night Out, Business Dining, Children/Family, Chillout, Corporate Events, Dinner, Hidden Find, Large Groups, Parties, Premier League Screening, Relaxed, Wheelchair Friendly

runningman
 • 06 Jul 2014 283 reviews 52 followers
Overall
Full AdstraGold Microbrewery review here: http://ivanteh-runningman.blogspot.sg/2014/07/adstragold-microbrewery.html

Established in 2000, AdstraGold Microbrewery is a beer brewing pub and restaurant specialising in hot stone grills. My friends were excited about the drinks at AdstraGold Microbrewery, and although multiple online reviews have warned about the poor, inconsistent quality of food, we decided to dine here.

Ambience at AdstraGold Microbrewery is decent. Furniture is well laid out and comfortable, with enough space for dishes. The main drawback is the dim lighting, tacky photographs and menu which look like it's stuck in the 80s, along with the tacky website. But I like that they have a huge projector screen to show various sporting events.

Service at AdstraGold Microbrewery is very good. Staff are friendly, attentive and efficient, able to make recommendations on the beer, and rather knowledgable about the beer brewing process. They also checked on our meal and asked for feedback, which because of our extreme displeasure with the food, got an earful from some of our diners.

Food at AdstraGold Microbrewery is terrible and overpriced, easily among the worst I've eaten. Portions are small, seafood isn't fresh, prices are double of other restaurants, and taste is lacking. It seems that due to low turnover, cooking oil is reused, leaving a bad taste in the mouth.

Drinks at AdstraGold Microbrewery though, are very good. They have their own in-house range of beers, some of which have won awards. I noticed most of their visitors actually only came for drinks, and didn't order any food. I'll follow suit next time, if I ever come back. But very likely, I'm never returning to this place, as I can get their beer elsewhere.

The Beer AdstraGold Red Ale (SGD $10.90) is a BeerFest 2010 bronze award winning beer, with a dark amber colour, taste of roast barley and a light, mellow texture. Very drinkable, goes down smooth, with a slight hint of lingering bitterness. Very affordable too, highly recommended!

The Premium Fish & Chips (SGD $19.90) is supposed to be the star signature dish here. But the beer batter, while flavourful, wasn't crisp, and the texture was limp. The fish was decent, seemingly frozen, not very fresh. The chips were good, thick cut, English style chips with a light sprinkling of salt. But for this price, the portion is smaller than what I can get from elsewhere, as they didn't include any salad. Adding on a salad costs more! Obviously, this place need to provide more training for the chef, or find a better chef, since the signature dish is so weak.

The Baby Lamb Rack (SGD $48.90) is a rip off. I will say that the salad is fresh, tasty and well marinated with balsamic vinegar. The chips are good as well. But the lamb rack is tiny, with barely any meat, and tasted very gamey. I told my friend I'll pay her to eat it... she refused.

Very Good Must Try
 • 29 Jun 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
o fresh, just like the slogan 'grill the way you like...' . recent visited when i'm craving for good steak and saw the adv, try this out...
order my premium cut Wagyu FREE UP Size 240gm what the waiter-Kyanta said best size available plus combo with baby Lamb Rack...

amazing juicy and tender while i grill... along the alfresco (corridor), envy every passer-by... 'try?'.. My others order RibEye & Sirloin... just a great! we shared... Yummy... real delicous, no bullshit!

Of course, we love craft beer.... drunk a few pints of their low alcoholic 2.5% AdstraGold Buddy Lite Pale Ale, refreshing... healthy...wouldn't get tipsy... very lite... good trend setter

many more Chef's specialties but will be back soon for others ... oh, must order Oysters, iced-cold and plumb!! only 3.99/pc & 4.99/pc.

Must tries: Wagyu Steak LavaStone Grill, Tenderloin Steak LavaStone Grill, Ribeye Steak LavaStone Grill, Sirloin Steak LavaStone Grill, Seafood on LavaStone Grill, Baby Lamb Rack on LavaStone Grill