Summary

Italian Spicy Sausages, Pork Knuckle, 100% Aroma craft beer battered Premium Fish & Chips (Chef's Specialty), AdstraGold 188Nutty-IPA (Special Blend), AdstraGold Red Ale (Bronze Award), Crispy Pork Belly, AdstraGold IPA, AdstraGold Roasty Stout, JUMBO BEEF FRANKFURTER, AdstraGold Golden Ale, Real English Sailor IPA, AdstraGold Nutty Brown Ale, Adstrapple Cider, Beer Steamed Mussels, County Home Roasted Honey BBQ Spare Ribs, served with Mash! Chef's Specialty, Ribeye Steak LavaStone Grill, Wagyu Steak, $15 Beer Lunch 1 Pint + 1 Main Course, 100% Aroma craft beer battered for mixed Seafood (Specialty), Apple Summer Wheat, Baby Lamb Rack on LavaStone Grill, Baked Mussel on tray top with cheese! Chef's Specialty, Beer Battered Fish & Chips, Country Roast Honey BBQ Spare Ribs Rack, Fresh Shucked Oysters, Grilled Fresh Oysters, Mussels in Supreme Creamy Broth, Read English Ales: Roasty Stout, Roast Honey BBQ Ribs, Seafood on LavaStone Grill, Sirloin Steak LavaStone Grill, Tenderloin Steak LavaStone Grill, AdstraGold Dark Ale, AdstraGold Pilsner Premium, AdstraGold Thin Crust Pizza, Beer Battered Seafood Platter, Buddy Lite Pale Ale, LavaStone Specialty Grill, Omakase Thin Pizza, Read English Ales, Read English Ales: Red Dragon Ale, Real English Ales, Seafood Carbonara Spaghetti, fish View all
After Work, Ala Carte, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Dinner, Night Out, Business Dining, Chillout, Relaxed, Large Groups/Gathering, Quiet, Birthdays, Anniversary, Boys Night Out, Corporate Events, Hidden Find, Parties, Nice Deco, Supper, Children/Family, Large Groups, Premier League Screening, Girls Night Out, People Watching, Healthy Eating, Wheelchair Friendly, Pet Friendly, Private Dining, Lunch, Brunch, Take Away, Buffet, Festivals View all

Lavastone, Microbrewery craft beers, what more can i ask for?

Made a reservation via their facebook post. They.Literally.Give.Away.20% more steak. Called my friends down.

Ordered the Wagyu/Tenderloin Set. Super Value for money. Right now their serving MB4+!!!! Comes with some seafood topups (Prawn+Scallops)
The food was all served on this lava stone that heated to let me self grill. Seriously good choice. I get my steak how i want it. Done to my likeness, and HOT(temperature). Seafood has a nice sweet touch especially the scallops.

My friend enjoyed it thoroughly too! Loved the original taste concept. Just good sea-salt and fresh ground pepper on the steaks to enhance the flavours.
No nonsense sauce to disrupt the flavours of the steaks.

As for the drinks, seriously good beer. good recommendations too. Red meats with the smooth dark ale. Seriously doesnt get any better than this.

Only gripe is the service, abit slow, but we went during the peak period so, what to do?

Good stuff are worth waiting for anyway.

Awesome, will be back!

FYI, for those driving, do look for the parking around the telok kurau areas. Free. LTA is particularly aggresive around the area.

Most helpful reviews for AdstraGold Microbrewery & Sport Bar

Was quite expensive, service was slow and painful, food was barely passable

I went for upgrade via facebook so that part they got it right, the upsize steak. Drinks took a really long time 30mins, staff said she make the green tea and then had to do something else. The steak was a long wait, and my wife fish and chips told over 45mins, I had already finished the steak. I was also greeted by lots of customers asking where was the soup, where's the food etc... Looking at the bill, service, and ambience, quite overpriced. I have eaten stone grill express in singapore and stone grill in JB where the food is a fraction of the cost and taste better. The sides were quite pathetic, raw salad and fries.

Latest ' Oyster Bar' offer best and freshest Oysters and Beer Steamed Boston Bay Blue Mussels!

Heard so much about AdstraGold and their continuous update of specialties and was told that Brewmaster enjoy engineering many different types of new brews and blends, plus creation of exciting dishes!
So, today i visited to check it out!
Wow! impressed with huge poster signage of Oyster Bar!!!! Launch last week of Oysters & Mussels promo of only $1.99/oyster (S) and $23.90 for BEER Steamed mussels! so, we order as starters! Succulent and plump translucent flesh of Canadian Oysters so tasty and fresh, much better and fresher than any other oysters ever eaten before! SMS friends to come if oysters 1st choice!
Beer Steamed Mussel from Boston Bay Blue Mussel, another unique dish. Steamed/cooked with Summer Wheat Ale, great taste of soup and plump juicy mussels! better than those restaurants that specialised in musses cook in White Wine. Brewmaster commended ' why should we use wine, we use only fresh beer for our specialty... we don't follow others but create our own dish, the AdstraGold's style!'
Of course, check with Crew, and we order the MUSt TRy crispy Pork Knuckle and beer battered seafood platters. Real great and exceed my expectation! Have delightful dinner!
Of course, go for favour Golden Ale, IPA, Red Ale and Solid Red Ale ( as good as Beglium beer!!!!)..
Enough food and drink for the night and everyone said will be back with their own family and friends, because there are so much other dishes to try and 20 types of fresh beer to enjoy, especially the Real English Sailor IPA, the best ( i was told).and Brewmaster's Thin Crust Pizza, better than Italian pizza ' commented by customer's feedback form!
Cheer!

First try with a friend but it will be the last one!

Coming from Europe, I have minimum expectations in term of quality of beer though realistic ones as we are based in Asia. However, the taste/quality of the beer was far below par without even mentionning the food (pub type) which was nor fresh (the spare ribs was terrible!) and far below what one might expect from a casual place.
Overall very bad experience and not worth spending not only your money but time!

Not worth the price

Came with my partner for dinner. Was strongly recommended by a male server a rib cut Wagyu steak apparently on promotion that was 240g instead of the usual 180g ($58), which was supposed to be very nice and more tender than the usual rib eye. My partner opted for a grade 5 Wagyu steak ($68). When the food came, both our steaks were SO THIN. They were both about 1-1.5cm thin and were so small. We were quite shocked initially but just ate anyway to see if they tasted any good. My partner's steak was unfortunately quite tough and he definitely did not overcook it. Mine was not bad, but for the price it was definitely not worth the money at all. After we were done, the server asked us how the food was and we mentioned that it was a little small for the price and did not match the pictures on the websites at all. He then quickly started talking about how the rib cut was already 60g more than usual, and went to on talk about the different grades of steak, stating that "if we had gone for the grade 7-8 wagyu it will be better". No apology or no offers to check with the chef. We also realised after that our steaks had been served swapped with each other's.   $60 for a mediocre-tasting and such a small piece of steak is not acceptable and to be told that I have to pay at least $80 to get a decent-sized one is outrageous. I have had steaks that are 1/4 the price and are of much better quality. As we were paying, he kept asking us to leave a good review on their Facebook page even though we clearly did not really enjoy our meal.   On the bright side, the female server was really nice and offered to let us have a sample of their apple cider before ordering our drinks. Will not recommend this place though and definitely will not visit again.