Reviews for Ah Loy Thai (Shaw Towers)

3.2

AsianIndochineseThai

AH LOY THAI – HIDDEN GEM IN SHAW TOWERS

I have been wanting to try out Ah Loy Thai after reading this food review from Miss Tam Chiak. I lurrveeeeeeeee calamari very much and the sounds of this delicious melt-in-the-mouth butter calamari is too hard to resist! Finally had the time to go down on one of the weekends with love! We reached at around 630pm and there was already a queue outside. The entire eatery was packed. So we queued for a little while, and it wasn’t long before we got a table for two. Read more:
12 Jan 2015 • 9 reviews • 0 follower

AH LOY THAI – HIDDEN GEM IN SHAW TOWERS

09 Jan 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

affordable and great thai food

Overall
read some bad reviews here but i had a great experience here today. went at around 1.30pm (friday) and it wasn't crowded at all. service was prompt, food was delicious and very affordable. 6 of us spent about 14$ each including drinks. their green curry and fried butter calamari were my favourites.
11 Dec 2014 • 5 reviews • 0 follower

Authentic Thai Food :)

Overall
First visted this nice little Thai restuarant when I was working near Suntec area. Was really impressed by the food. I usually go in groups of 4 - 8 and we will order many items to share. Delicious phad thai, pandan chicken and mango salad!
Service is so-so probably due to many customers. Once I went on a Saturday at 7.30pm and this old man turned us down rudely. He kept using his hands to show us it's closed for walk in and signal us to not walk in, without a hint of smile.

Similar Listings