1. Waiting time of 1hr 15mins for food. I'm a believer of waiting for good food, so naturally my expectation is "this better be worth it".Read MoreHide
2. Pineapple rice tastes just like chinese zhi char style fried rice, with a few tiny grains of pineapple. Arrived first on the table, it laid here for 10 mins because nothing else arrived.
3. And our SEAFOOD tom yum soup arrived 10 mins later. Not sure if I ordered seafood soup, or prawn soup, because there were only THREE prawns and several slices of mushrooms. I asked the lady (helper) what exactly does their seafood tom yum soup consist of, and why was there only THREE prawns. And she said yes prawns and mushrooms. And that IF I ordered the "PRAWN" tom yum soup I would get FOUR prawns. She has the nerve to say she isn't quite sure because that was what the chef said. Oh my great heavens. I'm not even mad, I'm actually quite amazed by how their set items were derived.
4. Asparagus with prawns was slightly raw, but fine.
5. Mango fried chicken was the only thing that didn't go wrong.
Totally not worth. Any random shop at Orchard Towers would beat this hands down. Even the nearby Porn's Thai Food is tons better than this nonsense.
Not going to be here even if there wasn't any queue.
1 people found this review helpful
Was it helpful to you?
I am very sorry that this visit has cause so much grieve for you as we also believe in low earnings and give customers a hearty meal and our potted tomyam soup ingredients always up to expectations of customers I sorry for the mistake from our chef and hope you will give another try next time as we will improve thanks for the feedback.thank you for patronage.
23 August 2014