Reviews for Ah Yat Abalone Forum Restaurant (Hotel Grand Pacific) (阿一鲍鱼富临酒家)

3.2

AsianCantoneseChinese

Book a Table

Call our Reservations Hotline

Some good food to try

My friend and I bought the Groupon deal which cost us $45 for 2 pax. (Weekday Lunch buffet) It is pretty worth it if you are a big eater. I'll definitely recommend trying the Deep-fried Crispy Dumpling, Salted Egg Custard Bun and Steamed Fish Roe Siew Mai!

• 30 Jun 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

terrible services

Overall
Recently purchased from groupon to have a dinner with my family. I have to say service is bad.junior waitress's attitude is much better than manager( especially that yellow hair one). No manners and when they heard you purchase from groupon , first sentence is"must purchase for 2 plates of peanuts and wipes, no except" in fact we are fine with that , however the tone is terrible. Food taste is so so, still prefer tung lok and paradise. For me , ( food taste + terrible service ) I won't go with family and friends.
• 09 May 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Overpriced set menu, sub quality material with poor taste

Overall
I went with my friend , because of Groupon voucher. Paid $30.00++ / pax for the deal.

The set menu is defintely over priced and the taste and material used are below restaurant standard. Servings are very small. The main dish is deep fried dory fish , the cheapest fish you can find and no taste , but oily. The noodle served is really plain and can not even beat hawker center.

Very disappointing experience. Will not go back again and recommend to any of my friends.
• 20 Dec 2014 • 2 reviews • 0 follower