Summary

Value3
Hummus, Kibbeh, Falafel, bread, tabbouleh, Baba Ghanoush, LAMB!, Lamb chops, Mixed Grills, Mixed grill platter, every thing, labneh with garlic, mohalabia, pita bread View all
Dinner, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Quiet, Lunch, After Work, Children/Family, Chillout, Large Groups/Gathering, Romance/First Dates, Business Dining, Fine Dining, People Watching, Wine Lists, Healthy Eating, Supper View all

Restaurant week promotion review

My first time to the restaurant thanks to Restaurant week promotion. It replaced a coffee house which used to occupy the same unit. Costs $35++ and came with a starter, main course and dessert.

Comes with complimentary plate of raw carrot, cucumber, olives and some kind of pickled legume. Went well with food.

Starter: mixed platter including hummus (2 types of preparations), falafel, fresh salad and this basket of thin white puffy bread. (forgive me for not providing the accurate name of this bread). I certainly enjoyed savouring the bread with hummus and fresh salad. The main course appeared faster than expected.

Main: mixed kebabs of lamb, chicken and mushroom with rice in spices served atop thin slice of unleavened bread with grilled onions and tomato. The meat went very well with the provided bbq sauce.

Overall, the portion was certainly quite generous and I was feeling quite glad that I've managed to finish my portion before I was reminded that there's still dessert!

Baklava (dessert) was this thinly layered phyllo dough pastry filled with grounded pistachio nuts which came in bite size. Not too sweet. Quite nice actually!

From the whiteboard hanging in the restaurant, they seem to celebrate Ladies Night with free house pour on Thu. You can check it out.

Most helpful reviews for Al Qasr

Overpriced and not Lebanese.

Avoid. Prices are high for average food with frozen Birds Eye vegetables, not fresh vegetables. $12 for a small cup of hummus. $11.00 wine pours are the smallest I've seen. The pictures on the site and menu aren't from this restaurant.

This isn't Middle Eastern or Lebanese food, it's Indian.

* The "baba ganoush" is an Indian eggplant dish--bhurta?
* The "flatbread" is puri, not flatbread and not pitas. Though it tastes good, Al Qasr charges $12.00 per basket, so beware. True Lebanese restaurants offer flatbread with the meal.
* The tagine was an Indian chicken vegetable recipe, not a real tagine that contains dried fruit and nuts.

I don't mind paying $140 for dinner with authentic, delicious food and quality wine. Al Qasr is not that.

delicious, authentic kebabs

I have gotten take away twice no from Qasr, and both dishes have been scrumptious Anyone who enjoys this type of cuisine should get involved quick

Best most Authentic Lebanese in Singapore

Being of Lebanese blood I have searched high and low for 23yrs for Lebanese food that tastes just as good as my mother made. I found it at Al Qasr, no other Lebanese Restaurant is as good as this one in terms of authenticity, so far I have tried them all.

Best Lebanese Restaurant in Singapore

Being of Lebanese blood, I struggled to find an authentic restaurant that reminded me of my mothers cooking. After living in Singapore for 23yrs I went to every Lebanese restaurant that opened only to be disappointed, that is until Al Qasr.