Reviews for Anti:dote

DreamLove Eat

Awesome Afternoon Tea!

Read my full reivew at http://www.eatdreamlove.com/antidote-fairmont-singapore/

We ordered the following:
- 2 Anti:dote Tea Set (S$38 per set) They have posh elegant ambience and a awesome place to spend your afternoon relaxing with your partner or friends. It is very accessible as it is very near to City Hall Mrt. Located at Level 1 Fairmont Hotel. They don’t offer great views but their service, food and ambience definitely make up to it. They have indeed put in lots of efforts to offer unique afternoon tea set menu and presentation. Well done! I am definitely coming back again
29 Nov 2014 • 55 reviews • 1 follower

Awesome Afternoon Tea!

Read my full reivew at http://www.eatdreamlove.com/antidote-fairmont-singapore/

We ordered the following:
The chest set of food
27 Nov 2014 • 146 reviews • 6 followers

Review on high tea (thumbs up!)

My girlfriends wanted to meet for afternoon tea for a change. And with much reference to Her World’s article of ’15 places to go for high tea in Singapore’, we unanimously decided to go with Anti:dote. We were drawn to their unique presentation of using drawer sets. How cute!

And so, a booking for 8 people was made for a Sunday, with at least 2 weeks of advanced notice. While making the reservation, the staff requested for us to call should we decide to cancel our reservation. Else, they would have to throw the prepared food. Which I assured her we wouldn’t. Ha!

And on the day of our high tea, I was the first of our group to reach. However, I was told by the staff that they were still in the midst of setting up the tables and was redirected to wait at the main lobby. Knowing that the high tea starts at 3pm, I thought to myself that I was probably a little too early, especially after noticing that the place was empty too.

It would have been a nice touch if the staff had remembered to get me after they were done with setting up the tables. But too bad they did not. And when I reapproached the staff at 3pm with my other girlfriends who had reached, we were directed to a high table. We noticed the lower tables were given to equally big groups of 8 (but came after me). While we are an easy going (随和) bunch, we would have preferred the lower tables where we could sink into the low cushioned sofa. Hmm...

There are 4 sets to choose from the menu; ‘The anti:dote tea‘ ($38), ‘the oriental tea‘ ($38), ‘the regal tea‘ ($75) and ‘children’s tea‘ ($15).

Excluding the children’s menu, the difference between the 3 sets was the choice of starters. However, ‘the regal tea’ was more expensive at $75 because it included an additional glass of champagne. With no interest for champagne, my girlfriends and I ordered the ‘the anti:dote tea’ and ‘the oriental tea’ sets:-

1) Starter with options of:-

(A) The anti:dote black truffle scrambled eggs – And this would be the starter for ‘the anti:dote tea’. While it was lovely to be presented with a slice of truffle, this was okie. The bread sticks were a little too oily though.

(B) Dim sum – Shrimp har gau, chive dumpling, scallop siew mai. Starter for ‘the oriental tea’, these were impressive! So huge. In fact, one of my girlfriends arrived slightly late at 3.45pm and was told they had run out of ‘the oriental set’. So I guess if one really wants to order this, don’t come too late as it’s prepared in limited quantity.

Due to the (silly) 3000 characters limit, continue to read my review on other dishes here: PART2

High tea? I will definitely recommend Anti:dote. Nice ambience. Great variety of pastries and desserts. And wallet friendly prices! But if coming in big groups, one may want to request for sofa seats. =)

----------
PS : I am a blogger too! Lifestyle blogFood Blog
02 Sep 2014 • 88 reviews • 0 follower

Distinctive High Tea That U Must Try!!

For full review & photos, please visit:

The afternoon tea set comes with refillable coffee or tea! But you have to stick with the same choice of tea or coffee for refill.

The service here was average as some of the staff were not very attentive, have to try a few times to catch their attention. Only the lady manager was more alert & professional. But the staff were very polite and made an effort to explain to us what are the high tea items. The latte here was very premium quality! My partner told me this was the BEST latte among so many hotels! So do try their latte when you're there. I would say this is the BEST high tea that you should try.. Check out my food blog to read more details!