Reviews for Anti:dote

DreamLove Eat

Awesome Afternoon Tea!

Read my full reivew at http://www.eatdreamlove.com/antidote-fairmont-singapore/

We ordered the following:
- 2 Anti:dote Tea Set (S$38 per set) They have posh elegant ambience and a awesome place to spend your afternoon relaxing with your partner or friends. It is very accessible as it is very near to City Hall Mrt. Located at Level 1 Fairmont Hotel. They don’t offer great views but their service, food and ambience definitely make up to it. They have indeed put in lots of efforts to offer unique afternoon tea set menu and presentation. Well done! I am definitely coming back again
29 Nov 2014 • 55 reviews • 1 follower

Awesome Afternoon Tea!

Read my full reivew at http://www.eatdreamlove.com/antidote-fairmont-singapore/

We ordered the following:
The chest set of food
27 Nov 2014 • 140 reviews • 6 followers

Review on high tea (thumbs up!)

My girlfriends wanted to meet for afternoon tea for a change. And with much reference to Her World’s article of ’15 places to go for high tea in Singapore’, we unanimously decided to go with Anti:dote. We were drawn to their unique presentation of using drawer sets. How cute!

And so, a booking for 8 people was made for a Sunday, with at least 2 weeks of advanced notice. While making the reservation, the staff requested for us to call should we decide to cancel our reservation. Else, they would have to throw the prepared food. Which I assured her we wouldn’t. Ha!

And on the day of our
02 Sep 2014 • 87 reviews • 0 follower

Distinctive High Tea That U Must Try!!

For full review & photos, please visit:

The afternoon tea set comes with refillable coffee or tea! But you have to stick with the same choice of tea or coffee for refill.

The service here was average as some of the staff were not very attentive, have to try a few times to catch their attention. Only the lady manager was more alert & professional. But the staff were very polite and made an effort to explain to us what are the high tea items. The latte here was very premium quality! My partner told me