Reviews for Anti:dote

3.6

Western

For full review & photos, please visit:

The afternoon tea set comes with refillable coffee or tea! But you have to stick with the same choice of tea or coffee for refill.

The service here was average as some of the staff were not very attentive, have to try a few times to catch their attention. Only the lady manager was more alert & professional. But the staff were very polite and made an effort to explain to us what are the high tea items. The latte here was very premium quality! My partner told me this was the BEST latte among so many hotels! So do try their latte when you're there. I would say this is the BEST high tea that you should try.. Check out my food blog to read more details!
• 06 Feb 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

nice presentation doesn't make up for the bad service and average food

Overall
Sad to say, this place is over rated. Service wasn't excellent. When feedback was given, manager gave an unhappy look. Food was average though the presentation was nice. All of us ran to the toilet several times after the hi tea. That was the only place we visited for food.
• 04 Feb 2015 • 116 reviews • 0 follower