Reviews for (Closed) AOI Sushi

AsianJapanese
zero1singapore

Authentic quality

I am a regular to Japan and at last I found a place that comes close to authentic Japanese cuisine. This place is new and yet undiscovered but what a gem! Get in before the crowds arrive. Very fresh fish and fantastic Ikura and scallop (from Hokkaido). Quality at an affordable price!
19 Oct 2013 • 1 review • 0 follower

Poorest service and quality. Will never visit this restaurant again.

oorest terrible japanese food experience I have ever had in Singapore. Wasabi is artificial although I selected S$120 kaiseki course. The money does not deserve this. Chef only concentrated on talking to foreigners and neglect people at the table. Service is very poor and slow. I won't never ever visit Aoi again. Wasted money. They should improve both service and quality. Or change price to much lower to be relevant to what they have now. And what is worse, very noisy. Cannot enjoy the food at all.
23 Aug 2013 • 1 review • 0 follower

Authentic quality

23 Aug 2013 • 1 review • 0 follower

best sushi in Singapore

So thrilled we found this new restaurant in Singapore...2nd visit this week. The Amex promotion is on till Oct so that's an extra treat right now...