Princess J •
15 Mar 2014 • 387 reviews • 13 followers
After successfully hunting down the cafe, we were welcomed by a clean and chic interior. Amongst the 3 of us, we had:
1) Mushroom Soup - this came as part of a set and it's quite good. Not out of a can for sure.
2) Seared Seabass in cream sauce - expected fishy taste but it was actually very delightful. Flavourful but not heavy with the cream sauce.
3) Baked Seafood Pasta - fresh ingredients with the pasta done al dente. Though I found the pasta slightly bland, easily fixed with a few dash of salt.
4) Hamburger - daughter had that she liked it enough.
5) Cheesecake - these came complimentary because my daughter was enjoying her lunch with such looks of happiness. Haha... Cheesecake was nice enough. Not the heavy type without losing the flavour.
Will return if in the area.