Back to Arossa Wine & Grill Restaurant#02-01, Scotts Square, 6...

Ala Carte3 votes
Birthdays3 votes
Relaxed3 votes

Wenhui Wang
 • 17 Jul 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
For pictures and more information, head on to: http://lovethekisses.blogspot.sg/2014/07/advert-arossa-wine-grill-scotts-square.html

2 weeks ago, I was invited down by Amanda for a tasting session at Arossa Wine & Grill. I was pretty hesitant initially because Scotts Square is where all the high-end stores are located in, and I really didn't know what to expect of this restaurant. I'm sure many of you would have thought the same way, and wouldn't even step into it thinking it might be too atas and hence not affordable. Well, that is totally not the case!

"Arossa is the new hotspot in the latest culinary experience in the heart of Orchard Road at Scotts Square; offering authentic classy ambience which surrounds the store, transporting diners to indulge their food in a warm and relaxed setting.

The restaurant impresses with exciting creations from our celebrated Chef Chiaki Watanabe, who believes that simplicity is key in her food, without compromising on delectable tastes. The restaurant is known for its grill sourced from Australia and New Zealand, and the pairing of wide range of wines to complement each dish."

We had:
Burrata Cheese
Grilled Blue Fin Tuna - my favourite!
Sea Urchin Paste Pasta - so good I wanted more of it
Tiramisu

Private dining is available here too, with NO extra charges - all you have to do is call and reserve in advance! They have 3 rooms set aside for such events, each room catering to about 6-8 people.
Arossa also has over 120 labels of wines for you to choose from!

Must tries: Tiramisu

After Work, Ala Carte, Birthdays, Fine Dining, High Tea, Lunch, Nice Deco, Private Dining, Relaxed, View/Scenery, Wine Lists

Rina Chan
 • 15 Jun 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
My BF and me dine at Arossa on Saturday Night.

We sat down and the Waiter offer us the Drink List & Wine List.
My BF ordered 1 btl of South African Red Wine to pair with the food.

For Appetizer we ordered Burrata($38) to shared and is really Good!
For the Main We ordered 1 x Tenderloin ($88), Salmon ($36),
with Mushroom & Fries as sides dishes.

Everything thing was Great! The Steak grill in perfect way and the salmon taste very fresh.
Only the mushroom need improvement, the taste is very plain.

We never had any dessert is too much.

We Ask for bills and we found out that they do charged the bills.
This is very ridiculous.
We even been to Cut & morton restaurant and they never charged us.

I mean i have been many fine dine Grill Restaurant and they never charged me!

Overall the service & food is good
but I will not come back again if they still charged for Bread!!

Period!!

Must tries: Australian F1 Tenderloin

After Work

xiu ling
 • 09 Jun 2014 20 reviews 0 follower
Overall
My bf and I were given a seat, facing the main road. The lighting was comfortable, great for an evening date. For appetizers, we ordered the eggplant and stew octopus with couscous. The former came with tomato and cheese sauce, which was very filling. The latter fulfilled its purpose of opening up my appetite. The octopus were soft and they went well with the couscous. For main dish, we had the beef cheek. The restaurant noticed that we shared the two appetizers, and only ordered one main dish. As such, they offered to split the main dish into two portions. We agreed to that. The portion was still quite big after splitting. If one person were to eat both plates, I reckon it would be too much. Perhaps they added in a bit more else the portions in the two plates would be too small? The beef cheeks were tender but the sauce was slightly too sweet.

There wasnt room for desserts, so we didn't try any.

Must tries: stewed octopus