Back to Arossa Wine & Grill Restaurant#02-01, Scotts Square, 6...
Wenhui Wang
 • 17 Jul 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
For pictures and more information, head on to: http://lovethekisses.blogspot.sg/2014/07/advert-arossa-wine-grill-scotts-square.html

2 weeks ago, I was invited down by Amanda for a tasting session at Arossa Wine & Grill. I was pretty hesitant initially because Scotts Square is where all the high-end stores are located in, and I really didn't know what to expect of this restaurant. I'm sure many of you would have thought the same way, and wouldn't even step into it thinking it might be too atas and hence not affordable. Well, that is totally not the case!

"Arossa is the new hotspot in the latest culinary experience in the heart of Orchard Road at Scotts Square; offering authentic classy ambience which surrounds the store, transporting diners to indulge their food in a warm and relaxed setting.

The restaurant impresses with exciting creations from our celebrated Chef Chiaki Watanabe, who believes that simplicity is key in her food, without compromising on delectable tastes. The restaurant is known for its grill sourced from Australia and New Zealand, and the pairing of wide range of wines to complement each dish."

We had:
Burrata Cheese
Grilled Blue Fin Tuna - my favourite!
Sea Urchin Paste Pasta - so good I wanted more of it
Tiramisu

Private dining is available here too, with NO extra charges - all you have to do is call and reserve in advance! They have 3 rooms set aside for such events, each room catering to about 6-8 people.
Arossa also has over 120 labels of wines for you to choose from!

Must tries: Tiramisu

After Work, Ala Carte, Birthdays, Fine Dining, High Tea, Lunch, Nice Deco, Private Dining, Relaxed, View/Scenery, Wine Lists