Reviews for Asia Grand Restaurant

AsianCantoneseChineseDim Sum
Choo Yao Chuen

Decent Canton Food

Attracts a lot of business meetings due to its location. Food is quite decent i.e. above averge but given the price (high side) and average ambiance and service, I wouldn't make this my favourite makan place; but still worthy of my consideration.
18 Dec 2014 • 46 reviews • 0 follower

Decent Canton Food

06 Oct 2014 • 55 reviews • 1 follower

My favourite Dim Sum and Roast Duck Restaurant

Read my full review with more pictures

This place is great to have business dining. It is near to a lot of working offices. It is also very accessible with just a short walking distance from City Hall Mrt. It is great for Dim Sum and Roast Duck. A bit pricy but with good food, service, ambience and location. I think it is worth it. Do check it out.
12 Sep 2014 • 51 reviews • 0 follower

Nice Restaurant with a Difference

Asia Grand is always the 1st restaurant that pops into my mind if I want to go to a different restaurant, other than my usual favourites (Summer Palace and Li Bai). And in the area of food, Asia Grand does not disappoint. The dishes are made with fresh ingredients, being refreshing, light yet tasty, the tastes are quite different from the ones at other restaurants. The Prawn Salad and the Chicken Soup are nice, but the best dish got to be the steamed Bamboo Clam in garlic, whose flesh is soft, soaked in the extremely flavourful sauce, saturated with the fragrance of garlic. The Spicy Dumpling is also highly recommended, bursting with robust flavours of chilli, garlic and vinegar.
  The Peking duck is considered as value for money since its price tag is lower than that in other restaurants but the standard and taste is comparable. The food here is of classic type, yet the taste is surprisingly different in very subtle ways that I have no qualms about visiting this place even after suffering from overloading my stomach with Chinese food for a week.

The place is of typical Chinese restaurant ambience which can get a bit noisy when crowded, but at least there are still sufficient spaces between each tables. Service is ok, though not excellent; then again, most Chinese restaurants do not have excellent service.

The food, service and ambience is good enough for me to drop by every once in a while.

For photos, visit my blog at http://morsels-of-delice.blogspot.sg/2014/09/asia-grand-nice-restaurant-with.html