Reviews for Asia Grand Restaurant

AsianCantoneseChineseDim Sum
DreamLove Eat

My favourite Dim Sum and Roast Duck Restaurant

Read my full review with more pictures

This place is great to have business dining. It is near to a lot of working offices. It is also very accessible with just a short walking distance from City Hall Mrt. It is great for Dim Sum and Roast Duck. A bit pricy but with good food, service, ambience and location. I think it is worth it. Do check it out.
06 Oct 2014 • 54 reviews • 1 follower

My favourite Dim Sum and Roast Duck Restaurant

Read my full review with more pictures

12 Sep 2014 • 51 reviews • 0 follower

Nice Restaurant with a Difference

Asia Grand is always the 1st restaurant that pops into my mind if I want to go to a different restaurant, other than my usual favourites (Summer Palace and Li Bai). And in the area of food, Asia Grand does not disappoint. The dishes are made with fresh ingredients, being refreshing, light yet tasty, the tastes are quite different from the ones at other restaurants. The Prawn Salad and the Chicken Soup are nice, but the best dish got to be the steamed Bamboo Clam in garlic, whose flesh is soft, soaked in the extremely flavourful sauce, saturated with the fragrance of garlic. The Spicy
09 Sep 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

freshest dim sum and live seafood at reasonable price.

It has the freshest dim sum and live seafood at reasonable price.
Been around for 30 over years with Hong Kong style cooking.
Use to call Hsui Hang Village at the Asia Hotel where there were not enough carparks.
The Management is very very attentive to their food and dim sum are served freshly made.
Good for entertaining guests which I honestly say compliment them.
Resonably priced and you will and your family or guests will be happy.

I would strongly recommend, try them with no regrets.