Back to Asian Market CafeLevel 2, Fairmont Singapore, 80 Bras Basah...

Satay3 votes
Buffet18 votes
Corporate Events4 votes

Stich Onz
 • 26 Sep 2014 12 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Have not been here for a number of years and the food has deteriorated. This is upsetting especially for a five star hotel location. Still, kudos to the service staff there. They were friendly at least. Food needs to be updated or changed. Undecided to give a thumbs up or thumbs down but for the staff I guess, yes.

Foodluver
 • 11 Oct 2013 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
I went to Asian Market Cafe yesterday with a group of 9 people.  The ambience was acceptable, brightly lit, aisle was easily accessible.

Customer service had improved, compared to those reviews made last year on this web.  There was a wide range of food, Asian, seafood, salads, fruits, desserts.  Oysters were big, freshness was acceptable.  Salmon was a no-go, could have been fresher. So were the beef, lamb satays, too tough for my liking, could have improved on this area.

I particularly like the chilli crabs, not too spicy, just right for my taste.  Cakes were great, not too sweet.
Can go and try but price tag is a little steep so do eat slowly so that you can try all the varieties.  I did not get the opportunity to try everything eg wanton noodles, laksa, prata.

Must tries: Chilli Crab

After Work, Birthdays, Boys Night Out, Buffet, Business Dining, Children/Family, Corporate Events, Girls Night Out

Foodluver