Reviews for Astons Specialities (Sembawang)

3.4

Western
Address: #B1-12/13/14, Sembawang Shopping Centre, 604 Sembawang Road, 758459

Cheapest Steak in Singapore

Taste is average, but only impressive their thickness of steak and cheapest price even for lamb and beef steak.

Please visit my food blog
SGMY Foods
• 25 May 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

atrocious service

Overall
The waitress kept getting the order wrong. Even after payment the waitress kept coming back to the table several times to tell us that certain things that we have ordered is out of stock. Mind you that i am here at 4pm. Its not that it was sold out. Just that they did not even bother to bring in more stocks. Terrible service. This is the last time i come here.
• 21 Jul 2014 • 6 reviews • 0 follower

Unpleasant service

Overall
I went to have dinner with my mom. We were next in the queue, and as we were carrying bags of stuff, I asked the Filipino guy in black shirt (I suppose he was the manager) if we could get a table first. He said that we would still need to queue up to place order and make payment. I said, "Sure." He excused himself to look for a table for us. Then I saw him talking to another customer and brought the customer in. After which, he disappeared. Obviously, he forgot about my request. Then came a service crew, I asked him the same question. He replied in a very irritated tone and expression, "Don't want lah... You queue up first lah..."

Throughout the dinner, no customer service was rendered, other than serving our food. And when we were leaving, The Filipino lady in black shirt was just standing at the entrance, yet she did not bother to say "Thank you and see you again" or stuff as such. We did not get welcome greetings when we arrived earlier, either.

The food and ambience was so-so. The service was terrible. Not only one crew, but three of them altogether. That was the first and the last visit for me and my family. Being in the F&B service line for a decade, this kind of service is something I would never allow my staff to render. I feel totally disgusted. I will not recommend this place to anyone.
• 10 Jan 2014 • 22 reviews • 0 follower