Summary

Service3
Crispy Fried Fish, Mushroom Soup, BBQ Cajun Chicken, BBQ chicken, Beef Steak, Chicken grill, Chiken Kiev, Country Baked Fish and Pork Ribs, Crispy Fried Chicken, Fish Shniztel, Grilled chicken (be it teriyaki or other flavours), Honey BBQ Chicken, Lamb Loin Chops, Lamb is good as well.., New York Strip, Prime Ribeye Xtra Cut, Sirloin steak, X-cut Steak, corn on the cob, grills, lamb chops, pork chops, prime rib, seafood marinara View all
Dinner, Lunch, Children/Family, After Work, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Cheap Eat/Budget, Large Groups/Gathering, Vibrant/Noisy, Chillout, Supper, Boys Night Out, Girls Night Out, Private Dining, View/Scenery View all

Fantastic Value for Money Casual Meals

View the full menu with prices here: http://chewingyum.com/2015/11/15/astons-menu/

Astons is definitely my go-to place if I wanna have a nie casual meal at very affordable prices. I always try either their cjicken or their steak, and each time I am never dissapointed. However, good food at cheap prices will always be a great draw, for me and also for others. As such, always be prepared for a queue at dinner time and definitely on weekends. Still, worth checking out if the queue isnt too long. Great place, and I'll definitely go back mant times.

Most helpful reviews for Astons Specialities (Sembawang)

You could have been so good!

One Liner: It was so much better back than.

Astons has been fame for their great tasting food however recent visit to this branch has sink it all down. I am sorry.

Place is clean and proper however the way the restaurant is been lay out with a wall between dining area and the servers means that the customer need to have a long neck or a hyperactive hand to get any attention or tons of patient.

Food Is was good, the food does not have the "Astons" feel anymore. I felt they have this commercialize feeling. It like the food is been prepared in a sausage factory.

Value must be measure in both quality and quantity and I feel in this case quality has fail to raise my expectation.

Someone bring an hammer and remove the wall between the diner and the servers hiding place please.

atrocious service

The waitress kept getting the order wrong. Even after payment the waitress kept coming back to the table several times to tell us that certain things that we have ordered is out of stock. Mind you that i am here at 4pm. Its not that it was sold out. Just that they did not even bother to bring in more stocks. Terrible service. This is the last time i come here.

Unpleasant service

I went to have dinner with my mom. We were next in the queue, and as we were carrying bags of stuff, I asked the Filipino guy in black shirt (I suppose he was the manager) if we could get a table first. He said that we would still need to queue up to place order and make payment. I said, "Sure." He excused himself to look for a table for us. Then I saw him talking to another customer and brought the customer in. After which, he disappeared. Obviously, he forgot about my request. Then came a service crew, I asked him the same question. He replied in a very irritated tone and expression, "Don't want lah... You queue up first lah..."

Throughout the dinner, no customer service was rendered, other than serving our food. And when we were leaving, The Filipino lady in black shirt was just standing at the entrance, yet she did not bother to say "Thank you and see you again" or stuff as such. We did not get welcome greetings when we arrived earlier, either.

The food and ambience was so-so. The service was terrible. Not only one crew, but three of them altogether. That was the first and the last visit for me and my family. Being in the F&B service line for a decade, this kind of service is something I would never allow my staff to render. I feel totally disgusted. I will not recommend this place to anyone.

Cheapest Steak in Singapore

Taste is average, but only impressive their thickness of steak and cheapest price even for lamb and beef steak.

Please visit my food blog
SGMY Foods