Summary

ayam bakar, Ayam Goreng, Ikan Bawal Bakar, Ayam Bakar Ojolali, Chilies, Gado Gado, Grilled Chicken, Grilled Pompfret, Happy Soda, Ikan Bakar, Rawon, Sup Buntut, avocado juice, bulet, fried fish with rice, grilled fish and grilled chicken, kulit, pempek lenjer, pink coconut drink, satay ayam, sop buntut View all
Lunch, Cheap Eat/Budget, Dinner, Vibrant/Noisy View all

Beat ayam penyet in town!

Ayam balar ojolali is one of the places I look for whenever I'm at town and craving for the all-time favourite, ayam penyet. One thing I love about ojolali ms ayam penyet is that it is served crispy and he chilli oh my. The chilli itself is spicy and combine it together with rice and chicken, you'll get the best combination of ayam penyet you can ever imagine. Don't forget to try the alpukat! For those who cannot take spice as much but still would love to try, order the alpukat and it'll help you cool down!

Most helpful reviews for Ayam Bakar Ojolali

Great food!!!

Delicious ayam bakar and superb sambal..! I had my first Gurame fried fish here and it was awesome! I still can't forget the taste of that fish.. So fresh and so juicy... Plus lots of crunch.. The chicken is not undercook,it's perfect especially when u dip with the sambal...

The best avacado juice

In this restaurant, you can get the best avocado juice. Not bitter and not so sweet. Just right. The food is also nice. You should try the catfish. I'm now the owner of their membership card. The membership card is for life.

Looking for indoenesian Grilled Chicken?

My ex-indoenesian colleague and I would always visit this place whenever we were in Orchard. Ayam Bakar (Grilled Chicken) is what I always ordered. (Remember to order the grilled chicken-Thigh part which texture is more tender and taste better...)My fav is Pempek (Indo fishcake) which is chewy and blend well with a unique sweet and sour sauce. Happy soda drink is soda drink that kinda made me happy after the meal. However, beware of the crowd in the evening and this place is not spacious at all. So not a good place if you intend to eat and chat for a long time with a gang of friends.

Unauthentic

My mom's from Indonesia and i've definitely had better than what I ordered.

Fine, so maybe I ordered the wrong thing but my Bee Hoon Bakso (Beef ball noodle) was bad. The soup tasted like it was filled with msg and the beef balls were hard with a chewy skin. Kind of like it came from a frozen pack. So yeah, I was definitely not impressed and if anyone has recommendations for good bee hoon bakso, i'm all ears:)