Back to Badoque298 Bedok Road

Supper3 votes

ieatandeat
 • 30 Sep 2014 113 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Badoque is located in Simpang Bedok, a popular “makan” spot, especially for Halal food. You’d be spoiled for choice by the various types of Halal eateries here, ranging from Western food, fast food to local cooked dishes or zi char.

We came on a weekend evening, and the area was packed. Stepping inside, we were greeted by the café’s modern decor – black painted walls adorned with framed pictures and pop-up alphabets, with the choice of an air conditioned or al fresco sitting area. The menu was vibrantly coloured, which is lovely, but it was also kind of hard to find what we wanted since the food items were all over the place.

On the whole, we found the food portions here huge, so we were speculating that was probably what kept the customers coming back, especially since we find that the food quality here wasn’t exactly top notch. That said, if you intend to pay a visit to Badoque, we recommend giving the Naked Salmon, Mango Yoghurt smoothie and Mango Soda a try.

Please refer to www.ieatandeat.com for details review.
After Work, Ala Carte, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Boys Night Out
  • Mango Soda
  • Mango Yoghurt
  • Naked Salmon

wenz521
 • 16 Jun 2014 97 reviews 8 followers
Overall
chances upon this place along upper Thomson Road. It was a hot and humid Sunday afternoon and we needed a place to cool down so we went in to try.

We looked ard and noticed that the portion of food was huge and were quite excited abt our orders.

We ordered a set of roastes chicken and ice lemon tea to share as it was just 2 hrs before dinner time. Taste was decent thou not woe. May be we didn't order what's signatuee there. The bbq sauce was a little overwhelming and I removed it in the end so I could taste the chicken.

Btw, the music there was way too noisy and it didn't allow me to be at peace but rather more agitated. Unless that's the "strategy" for the owner so diners won't hang ard for too long, it is chasing ppl away. So if uoi are looking for a chilling weekemd brunch or tea time hang oit, u can forget abt this place seriously.

Brunch, Children/Family, Lunch, People Watching, Vibrant/Noisy

Princess J
 • 26 May 2014 384 reviews 13 followers
Overall
We were around the area and decided to come by for a late lunch.

Lamb Shank - Hubby liked it enough as the serving is quite ok. Taste wise, it is also not bad.

Seafood Marinara - my default order...the ingredients are pretty fresh and also adequate in amount. But i don't quite love the sauce, it's ok but I guess I wanted more.

Sausage Pasta - daughter like it but I found it a tad too salty. This is very much a kiddie dish, not very gourmet indeed.

We were happy enough with our lunch but not somewhere we will return though. The price of lunch was not too cheap too.

Must tries: Lamb shank, Seafood Aglio Olio