Back to Badoque298 Bedok Road

Supper3 votes

Honest John
 • 06 Sep 2013 3 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Ordered 6 bowls of "homemade" mushroom soups. The first two took a short while to be served. The rest came 30 minutes later after some entrees were served. I gather "homemade" to the chef is opening a can of Campbell's and watering it done as they were so thin. One of chicken entrees was served with over salted and soggy cold chips. The steak was probably either frozen meat or from the older cow in the pen. The staff had to be asked for cutlery constantly and were not really professional in delivery. Not a place I would visit again. Mad Jack's a few doors down is a more worthwhile place.

suhailahkariman
 • 04 Sep 2013 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Decided to come here to break fast. When i first called to make reservations, a lady told me they were fully booked. Wasn't quite satisfied because she was very abrupt when she hung up the phone.

Being persistent, i decided to call again. This time a guy answered and he was very helpful. Asked again to make a reservation but mentioned that i  called earlier but was told it was full. However, i asked if they could make any special arrangements as it was only for 2 people. He was extremely helpful and said to come by at about 8 as most of the breaking fast crowd would be gone and that a table for 2 should be very easy to accomdate for.

I was very pleased and when i reached there with my boyfriend, there was already a table for 2 reserved for us.

Ordered a medium Ribeye steak, squidink pasta and a few appetisers. Ribeye steak was amazing!! i am not a huge red meat lover and am very picky when it comes to red meat but that meal was delicious. So far the best ribeye i've had. Very tender, tasteful and for $24, it was totally worth the money. Squidink pasta was mediocre. It came with a lot of seafood so that was a plus. perhaps its because i'm not an agli olio fan.

Spent like $60+ for the both of us for 2 mains, 2/3 appetisers, a drink and 2 mineral water.

Overall delicious food, great service staff and would definitely recommend this place to anyone who wants some great ribeye steak:)

Douchieee
 • 11 Apr 2013 8 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Heard plenty of positive reviews online. But when I went there with my friends, it was a nightmare. I ordered the 400g steak. ordered it medium and they served me medium well. requested to change it. they say they ran out of steak. It was tough and overdone. and to my sunrise. the male waiter tried to lecture me about how to cut a steak.I was furious. I mean I work in the culinary industry and someone is trying to teach me how to cut my steak. best of all is they tried to charge me for it when I did not ate it at all. but they did not charge me in the end. I wrote my thoughts on facebook and gave my feedback to them. they Took it personally and wanted to take legal action against me if I did not remove my thoughts. definitely not a place I would recommend friends or family to go there to. despite of the humongous portions, the service is disgusting.