Back to Badoque298 Bedok Road

Supper3 votes

wenz521
 • 16 Jun 2014 95 reviews 8 followers
Overall
chances upon this place along upper Thomson Road. It was a hot and humid Sunday afternoon and we needed a place to cool down so we went in to try.

We looked ard and noticed that the portion of food was huge and were quite excited abt our orders.

We ordered a set of roastes chicken and ice lemon tea to share as it was just 2 hrs before dinner time. Taste was decent thou not woe. May be we didn't order what's signatuee there. The bbq sauce was a little overwhelming and I removed it in the end so I could taste the chicken.

Btw, the music there was way too noisy and it didn't allow me to be at peace but rather more agitated. Unless that's the "strategy" for the owner so diners won't hang ard for too long, it is chasing ppl away. So if uoi are looking for a chilling weekemd brunch or tea time hang oit, u can forget abt this place seriously.

Brunch, Children/Family, Lunch, People Watching, Vibrant/Noisy

Princess J
 • 26 May 2014 381 reviews 13 followers
Overall
We were around the area and decided to come by for a late lunch.

Lamb Shank - Hubby liked it enough as the serving is quite ok. Taste wise, it is also not bad.

Seafood Marinara - my default order...the ingredients are pretty fresh and also adequate in amount. But i don't quite love the sauce, it's ok but I guess I wanted more.

Sausage Pasta - daughter like it but I found it a tad too salty. This is very much a kiddie dish, not very gourmet indeed.

We were happy enough with our lunch but not somewhere we will return though. The price of lunch was not too cheap too.

Must tries: Lamb shank, Seafood Aglio Olio

• Sausage Aglio Olio
  • Seafood Marinara
  • Roasted Lamb Shank

Honest John
 • 06 Sep 2013 3 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Ordered 6 bowls of "homemade" mushroom soups. The first two took a short while to be served. The rest came 30 minutes later after some entrees were served. I gather "homemade" to the chef is opening a can of Campbell's and watering it done as they were so thin. One of chicken entrees was served with over salted and soggy cold chips. The steak was probably either frozen meat or from the older cow in the pen. The staff had to be asked for cutlery constantly and were not really professional in delivery. Not a place I would visit again. Mad Jack's a few doors down is a more worthwhile place.