Summary

Ambience3
Service3
Warm Chocolate Cake, Profiteroles, Chocolate Amer, Desserts, Desserts and Pasta, Fraisier, Grilled Barramundi, Warm Chocolate Cake. Aglio olio, chocolate souffle, chocolate souffles, dessert tapas, japanese beef curry rice, oreo cheesecake, otah bruschetta, scarlet macaron, seafood pasta View all
Chillout, After Work, Girls Night Out, High Tea, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Children/Family, Large Groups/Gathering, People Watching, Quiet, Vibrant/Noisy, View/Scenery, Romance/First Dates, Take Away, Boys Night Out, Breakfast, Supper View all

will never complain about overdose of good chocolate!

Drop by http://rollingwrites.blogspot.sg/2013/12/bakerzin-vivo-city.html for pictures!

I opted for Chocolate Amer ($8.50) which is a flourless sponge cake, with chocolate mousse made with valrhona chocolate. I was pleasantly surprised that I could switch vanilla ice-cream for chocolate ice cream. Now this is a marvellous combination of all things chocolatey. Rich and suitably bitter- unless you have a heart made of stone or you absolutely hate chocolate (how's that even possible?), you will fall in love with this cake.

Most helpful reviews for Bakerzin (VivoCity)

Not worth the wait.

Came to try their new breakfast menu because everything else in the mall was closed.

Waited about 45 minutes for our orders. When the food finally arrived, we were utterly disappointed. One of us ordered a salmon croissant which only had two SMALL pieces of salmon the size of a 20 cent coin.

We also ordered a cheese omelette which was extremely bland. Aside from the croissant, we also ordered one of the breakfast platters which was the biggest disappointment of the morning.

The salad was not fresh, the eggs were bland, the bacon was not crispy at all and the potatos were false advertised. On the menu, they were advertised as fresh cut cubed potatoes but to our disappointment - they gave us cold and soggy potato wedges.

Everything we are this morning was garbage and will never return to this restaurant again.

Bakerzin

Bakerzin's cake is one of my favourite in the past. I would always try out their tiramisu and strawberry shortcake. Bakerzin at vivocity has a smaller area compared to other bakerzin in Singapore. However, the staff is very polite and courteous. The ambience is good for a nice place to chat in the afternoon and you can have friends gather around this area to have a nice chat with afternoon tea and cakes. I will recommend to try their cakes at bakerzin. The strawberry shortcake is one of their must try in my opinion.

worst ever

Order cake priced @ 7.8 when bill came was 9.8 I asked them about the difference. And they said 7.8 is for take away. Day light robbery.

When ask the waitress said, that when you are having the dessert they gave extra. All i saw was alittle fruits which does not justify the price they already put in the first place.

When you sell at $4, means consumer pay the price or lower not higher!

Love their new menu-Grilled Barramundi & Nice Desserts!

For full review & photos, please visit:

Bakerzin has launched new menu somewhere in 2014 which i think it's quite a good change. They have a wide selection of very delectable desserts that made me feel like trying them all.

Another Main Course that is worth to mention is their Grilled Barramundi. I never expected that Bakerzin can cook such a nice grilled barramundi! The exterior skin was very very crispy and the creamy sauce was fantastic!!! I wish they can put more sauce...The meat was a tad not tender enough otherwise it will be perfect! Thumbs up for this dish!