Reviews for BaliThai Restaurant (IMM)

AsianHalalIndonesianMalay / IndonesianThai
Ms Loh

Excellent food

Their pandan chicken and green curry are excellent. The portion for tapioca dessert was too small. The staff were attentive and friendly.I visited this restaurant at 6pm on a weekday. Only several tables were occupied but the staff squeezed everyone to one side of the restaurant, leaving all the other tables empty. They should try to spread us out to give us some space and make the restaurant look occupied.
20 May 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Excellent food

15 May 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

CRAPPY SERVICE!!!

I was at Bali Thai yesterday. The service was just horrendous. We asked for warm water and no body ever brought it to us. Several waiters came and said it will be here in a minute but no one ever came back. We ordered 4 drinks. They only brought 2. One of the waitress cam and asked us if there was anything else we were waiting for. And we told her about our drinks and she went into the kitchen, presumably to get our drinks but after 10 mins, still no drinks. People who came after us got all their food and drinks served to them and we were still waiting for our drinks. AND I HAVE TO PAY SERVICE CHARGE FOR SUCH CRAPPY SERVICE? ATROCIOUS!!!! Finally, when we called one of the waiters and complained to him and asked him to cancel our drinks and bring our check. He did not even apologize for the poor service. He did not say anything. I am from the F&B industry as well. I know how to treat customers and do customer recovery. THIS IS BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! It was my first time at Bali Thai. And I am never going back again!!!
30 Mar 2014 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

DISSAPOINTED

Poor service. Staff not alert AT ALL. My family and i used to patronize here most of the time and the service has dropped drastically. Only one staff was very curtious but i didnt catch the name. He was an indian guy here. He took initiative to change the straw for my mum eventho we didnt request. The food was not that bad but quality has dropped too. Probably because of the unwelcoming staff. Previous staff used to serve the tomyum to us no matter how busy but now eventho its not busy they dont even serve us. Really dont waste your money here.