Khalid Abdullah •
19 Oct 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower
I had lunch with my family this afternoon. My 12 year old son decided to have mango pudding for dessert. While eating, he saw a sharp piece of clear plastic about the size of a 5 cent coin. I was shocked... what if he had swollen it as it looked like a piece of jelly. What shocked me even more was the reaction one of the staff when I showed her the thing. She was like unhappy... like ok I shall tell the people inside, no need to be unhappy. If i had raised my voice and let everyone know about it.... true enough out came another mango pudding as replacement which I rejected since my son sort of finished eating it. Ya many of you will say things like this happens... no need to fuss. Try getting a piece of sharp plastic down your throat! Its still unacceptable... since the meal costs big.