Reviews for BaliThai Restaurant (Tampines Mall)

AsianHalal
chucklex

Decent food at affordable price

Went over for dinner with my hubby. The time taken for our food to be served was fast. Decent food at affordable price.
15 May 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Decent food at affordable price

22 Feb 2014 • 4 reviews • 0 follower

Tasty Thai for a Mall

Been to Bali Thai in Tampines twice now and not been disapointed with the food. Fish cakes are pretty decent as it the Som Tam. Also tried the Pad Thai which is always pretty tasty and nearly a good as those I eat in Bangkok. The Chang Mai chicken is also pretty tasty but I'd recommend making sure it piping hot from the grill.

Considering its in a mall its actually pretty good and I find the prices fairly reasonable, for Singapore :)
16 Nov 2013 • 1 review • 0 follower

Just bad

3 of us went to Bali Thai on 2nd Nov for dinner around 5 pm.
We went happyly came out very disappointed with the quality of the food.
Our order:
Appetizer Platter : Soso
Mango Salad:Tasteless different from other Thai restaurant Kangkong:Tasteless different from other Thai restaurant Steam Seabass: Fish was served warm and not hot no hot steam from the plate just heat up with 2 small candle. Even wait for half hour the plate still not hot. Came with high expectation turn disapointed.
Worse still ask the waiter why the fish serve was not hot he suggest to add hot water on it. What a joke!!!!!

Tom Yum Soup: Warm not hot

Steam rice was not hot

Green Curry Chix : Only dishes we deem as ok but came after more than half.

Spending total $105.69 for such poor standard at this place is ready not value for money. There are many restaurant & food @ Tampines mall serve better food.