BaliThai Restaurant has closed.

Reviews for (Closed) BaliThai Restaurant (Novena Square)

3.5

AsianHalalIndonesianMalay / IndonesianThai
Address: #03-61/62/63/64, Novena Square, 238 Thomson Road, 307683
04 Mar 2015

Awesome Green Curry Chicken

One of my favourite Thai restaurants. Love the pineapple rice and my favourite is their green curry chicken. So rich and creamy with just the right balance of spiciness and tender chicken. Also end up over-eating when I dine here. Two thumbs up!!!
green curry chicken, Tomyum