BaliThai Restaurant has closed.

(Closed) BaliThai Restaurant (Novena Square)

Summary

Ambience3
green curry chicken, Tomyum, Baby kailan, Beef Rendang, Phad Thai Fried Noodle, Pineapple Fried rice, Seafood Phad Thai, Tapioca in Coconut sauce, Thai Shrimp Paste Fried Rice, mango/durian sticky rice, most of the items in their buffet menu, tahu telur View all
After Work, Dinner, Large Groups/Gathering, Lunch, Children/Family, Vibrant/Noisy View all

Awesome Green Curry Chicken

One of my favourite Thai restaurants. Love the pineapple rice and my favourite is their green curry chicken. So rich and creamy with just the right balance of spiciness and tender chicken. Also end up over-eating when I dine here. Two thumbs up!!!

Most helpful reviews for (Closed) BaliThai Restaurant (Novena Square)