18 Sep 2014 • 17 reviews • 0 follower
See my somewhat scathing review here, plus photos: http://tinyurl.com/p5kfnr7
Where to start?
- Waitress tried to memorise my order and got the beer wrong;
- Borscht was insipid and watery, and the sour cream had curdled into little bits;
- Truffle fries weren't too truffly;
- Merguez sausages were a bit strange;
- Sauteed potatoes were actually gratinees potatoes - and bland anyway;
- Duck linguini was good but nothing great;
- Eton Mess was ok but bits were overcooked/chewy.
Bottom line: there are so, so many great places to eat in Singapore, so you really don't need to bother with Barossa, in my humble opinion...