Reviews for Basilico

3.8

EuropeanItalianWestern

Very Satisfying Semi Buffet

This is one of those buffets where quality isn't compromised. I actually told my partner that I'd rather skip low to mid range priced buffets to come here for a meal instead.

The antipasti selection is so wide that I wasn't able to sample many items because I still had a main course waiting for me.

The desserts! Loved the tiramisu. They had so many gelato flavors to choose from but my favorite was the Lemon Basil flavor, so refreshing.

The creme brûlée was a tad sweet for my liking, the ratio of the top sugar coating was a bit too thick and hard.

Service staff were efficient and very polite.
• 27 Mar 2015 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

Very Satisfying Semi Buffet

Overall

Service staff were efficient and very polite.
• 17 Feb 2015 • 35 reviews • 0 follower

Must do Italian Buffet

Overall
Me and my husband had lunch buffet at 'Basilico' this valentines day. Read so many positive reviews about their buffet. And, here is my positive review for 'Basilico'.
Quick reservation process. Friendly staff. Great buffet spread. Saturday Lunch serves up an extensive Antipasti spread of succulent seafood, Italian cold cuts and over 10 types of cheeses. The Rotisserie, Carving and Grill stations offer perfectly-cooked fish, poultry and meats, Pizzas, Pastas. Select from eight piping hot main dishes from the Buffet Table and more than 15 types of handmade cakes and sweet treats await at the Dessert and Italian Gelato counter.
I am a foodie... So, i tried almost everything... :D
Everything tastes real good and super high quality. Fresh seafood in antipasti. Must try white cream gnocchi, grilled salmon, seafood pasta. yumm!! sorbets especially, lemon basil sorbet. So fresh!! But, one of their pizza.. 'tomato and mushroom' was bit messy. I guess because, sauce they are using for pizza was bit too runny, making that thin crust mushy. Awesome Food, ambiance, perfect service makes 'Basilico buffet' a must do. Highly recommended.
• 29 Jan 2015 • 66 reviews • 3 followers

Real Italian outside Italy

Overall

Very impressive Italian semi-buffet dinner. Fresh and high-quality appetizer buffet from a wide selection of cold cuts, marinated Seafood, vegetables, seasonal leaves and cheeses. The truffle pizza is die-for. The main courses are really good, especially chef's freshmade pasta. Ended with wide selections of esserts.

Three-courses dinner with antipasti buffet, dessert buffet and a choice of main course priced resonaly at $88. A $52 regular full-buffet lunch is served daily.

Overall
  • Oven-baked Focaccia with Black Summer Truffle and Robiola Cheese(v)($29)