Reviews for Basilico

EuropeanItalianWestern
Address: Level 2, The Regent Singapore, 1 Cuscaden Road, 249715
05 Nov 2015
Overall

Fantastic 3-Course Dinner with Consistent Great Service!

For full review and photos, please visit:

Most restaurants provide inconsistent service but I've been to Basilico a few times, I must say their service is always very consistent - BEST Service! The staff were all trained to be very polite, always with a smile and provide high level of service at all times, compared to other hotel restaurants. We were really very impressed with each and every of them. (Kudos to all the staff at Basilico!)

For the 3-Course dinner, you can get the antipasti items from the buffet counter. After you're almost done, you may inform the staff to start preparing your main course. (Select 1 Main Course from the menu) After the main course, help yourself with the extensive dessert buffet! So this will be the 3 Course Dinner with extensive choices from Basilico! :)

You can expect quite high quality food and desserts here! The 3-Course Dinner at Basilico definitely worth every cents you paid, compared to other fine dining restaurants. We usually have only 1-2 choices of antipasti and dessert at most fine dining restaurants, but at Basilico, you can have at least 10 choices of each! Overall the ambience during dinner is quite dim and romantic, very cosy too! Trust me, you will not regret dining here - Basilico is definitely 1 of the BEST choice for Birthday/Anniversary or any celebration!

desserts, gelato, everything

More reviews of Basilico

Taste of Italy

Service here is really good. The buffet is good quality. Would definitely come back again. Had pork sirlion as my main but it was not to my liking. Dessert is really good too. Worth the money! Went for anniversary with the wife and they surprised us with a little cake and candle!

Very Satisfying Semi Buffet

This is one of those buffets where quality isn't compromised. I actually told my partner that I'd rather skip low to mid range priced buffets to come here for a meal instead.

The antipasti selection is so wide that I wasn't able to sample many items because I still had a main course waiting for me.

The desserts! Loved the tiramisu. They had so many gelato flavors to choose from but my favorite was the Lemon Basil flavor, so refreshing.

The creme brûlée was a tad sweet for my liking, the ratio of the top sugar coating was a bit too thick and hard.

Service staff were efficient and very polite.

Must do Italian Buffet

Me and my husband had lunch buffet at 'Basilico' this valentines day. Read so many positive reviews about their buffet. And, here is my positive review for 'Basilico'.
Quick reservation process. Friendly staff. Great buffet spread. Saturday Lunch serves up an extensive Antipasti spread of succulent seafood, Italian cold cuts and over 10 types of cheeses. The Rotisserie, Carving and Grill stations offer perfectly-cooked fish, poultry and meats, Pizzas, Pastas. Select from eight piping hot main dishes from the Buffet Table and more than 15 types of handmade cakes and sweet treats await at the Dessert and Italian Gelato counter.
I am a foodie... So, i tried almost everything... :D
Everything tastes real good and super high quality. Fresh seafood in antipasti. Must try white cream gnocchi, grilled salmon, seafood pasta. yumm!! sorbets especially, lemon basil sorbet. So fresh!!

But, one of their pizza.. 'tomato and mushroom' was bit messy. I guess because, sauce they are using for pizza was bit too runny, making that thin crust mushy.

Awesome Food, ambiance, perfect service makes 'Basilico buffet' a must do.

Highly recommended.

Real Italian outside Italy

Very impressive Italian semi-buffet dinner. Fresh and high-quality appetizer buffet from a wide selection of cold cuts, marinated Seafood, vegetables, seasonal leaves and cheeses. The truffle pizza is die-for. The main courses are really good, especially chef's freshmade pasta. Ended with wide selections of esserts.

Three-courses dinner with antipasti buffet, dessert buffet and a choice of main course priced resonaly at $88. A $52 regular full-buffet lunch is served daily.