101 votesBook Now
Mon - Sat: 12:00 - 15:00
Mon - Sat: 18:30 - 00:00
Bar: 12:00 - 00:00
call our hotline on 6884 6884(for all other enquires, call the restaurant direct on 62380054)
Bedrock Bar & Grill is a modern grill restaurant and whisky bar built on a philosophy of preparing classic dishes with the freshest ingredients through wood grilling and smoking. Truly, Bedrock Bar & Grill revel the classic joy of a full service whisky bar and the finest steak cuts.See what foodies like this place for
Book a table at Bedrock Bar & Grill
- 12:00 PM
- 12:15 PM
- 12:30 PM
- 12:45 PM
- 01:00 PM
- 01:15 PM
- 01:30 PM
- 01:45 PM
- 02:00 PM
- 1 Person
- 2 Persons
- 3 Persons
- 4 Persons
- 5 Persons
- 6 Persons
- 7 Persons
- 8 Persons
- 9 Persons
- 10 Persons
- 11 Persons
- 12 Persons
- 13 Persons
- 14 Persons
- 15 Persons
Festive Feasting 2014 - 6 Festive Steak Classics
17 Nov 2014 - 31 Dec 20146 Festive Steak Classics:
1. Rare roasted beef fillet at $108+
(mini yorkshire pudding, roasted carrots, au jus, horseradish sauce)
2. Beef wellington at $128+
(chicken liver & mushroom duxelle, puff pastry, red wine jus)
3. Carpetbag steak at $128+
(oyster, bacon, saute potatoes & onion)
4. "Oscar style" fillet steak at $128+
(crabmeat, asparagus, bearnaise sauce)
5. Tournedos rossini at $148+
(foie gras, potato galette, truffle madeira sauce)
6. Chateaubriand for 2 at $218+
(saute spinach, duck fat potatoes, tarragon sauce)
Last order at 10.30pm.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Valid from 17 Nov to 31 Dec 2014 only.
2. Valid for Dinner, 6pm to 11pm only.
3. Not valid with other discounts, offers, promotions and/or vouchers.
The HGW community like this place for...
- Dinner38 votes
- Romance/First Dates27 votes
- Lunch25 votes
- After Work18 votes
- Wine Lists17 votes
- Business Dining16 votes
- Girls Night Out16 votes
- Quiet16 votes
- Boys Night Out15 votes
- Large Groups/Gathering12 votes
- Private Dining12 votes
- Hidden Find11 votes
- Fine Dining10 votes
- Chillout7 votes
- Anniversary5 votes
- Vibrant/Noisy5 votes
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining4 votes
- Corporate Events4 votes
- Children/Family3 votes
- Macaroni cheese3 votes
- tenderloin3 votes
- Passionfruit and lemon curd profiteroles - part of the set lunch menu
- 9oz petit tender with asparagus, malt potatoes and Whisky mustard - part of the set lunch menu
- Cured ocean trout starter with fennel compote and avocado cream - part of the set lunch menu
- Baked barramundi - part of the set lunch menu
- 10oz Flat Iron steak - part of the set lunch menu
- Slow baked fish
What others are saying...
One of the best restaurant I ever went. The prices of the food are at the higher range and you pay for what you get. Steak is their signature dish (Sgd 80 to 100ish) but you can get alternatives like chicken or fish at a cheaper price compared to steak (sgd 30 to 50ish). Their food is absolutely delicious and I would recommend the restaurant to anyone who wants a good decent steak.
The waiter and waitress are very polite...
After taking our orders, complimentary flat bread was served. Love the flat bread, it was so warm, soft and fluffy. With full view of the kitchen, I can see how these breads were freshly made. Besides the butter, roasted garlic in olive oil is also served here as a spread for the bread. Love the garlic spread with the bread, excellent pairing for enjoying the flat bread to the fullest.
I decided to go for the Bedrock Pepper Steak...