Back to Bedrock Bar & Grill#01-05, Pan Pacific Serviced Suites, 96...

Smoked Tomato Soup5 votes

Happy 49th Birthday Singapore!. Other deals are available, find out more

SG Food on Foot
 • Tuesday at 12:08am 205 reviews 16 followers
Overall
After taking our orders, complimentary flat bread was served. Love the flat bread, it was so warm, soft and fluffy. With full view of the kitchen, I can see how these breads were freshly made. Besides the butter, roasted garlic in olive oil is also served here as a spread for the bread. Love the garlic spread with the bread, excellent pairing for enjoying the flat bread to the fullest.

I decided to go for the Bedrock Pepper Steak ($79) which is served in a hot pan with the black peppercorn sauce at the side. The 300g Angus Beef Ribeye was juicy and flavourful. I like that the sauce is served at the side giving me the opportunity to appreciate the beautiful flavour of the beef. I ended up alternating between the natural flavour of the beef and the peppercorn sauce as I could not make up my mind which I preferred. Both were so good.

My partner went for the 300g Australian Grass Fed Striploin ($79). Cooked to medium donenss, she chosen to pair it with classic bearnaise sauce. The buttery and creamy sauce went very well with the steak. There are also other options of red wine, chili oil, wholegrain whiskey mustard and chimichurri sauces. Do note all these sauces come at a $4 cost which I find that it should not be chargeable. In comparison, I still prefer the ribeye to the striploin as it's more flavourful.

For full review and photos, visit SG Food on Foot

Phil Lazarus
 • 05 Jul 2014 10 reviews 0 follower
Overall
I have been to so many restaurants lately where the service is just awful.  Either they are understaffed, or full of "Trainees" to keep the cost down.  This place was fantastic with service on a busy saturday night.  Very professional.  Very well organized.

The steaks were good.  Wifey had the tenderlon, i had the porterhouse.  Both were great.

We had a voucher from the entertainment book so it was a one for one making this place a very good value.

I enjoyed it alot and aim to return sometime.  Thier Mac & Cheese looked fantastic.
After Work, Anniversary, Business Dining, Dinner, Fine Dining, Girls Night Out, Relaxed, Romance/First Dates

Ryan Ingkiriwang
 • 16 Jun 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Ordered rare tenderloin steak. Yes it did come rare and almost ice cold on the inside. Call on the manager (man in a suit). Had no apologies from him. Simply took the plate and said "we will just recook this" and he came back 1 minute later saying "you ordered rare, it is supposed to be cold inside." - seriously???!! (rare on the inside is 55degrees, not 5 degrees). This didnt just happen to me, I have a group of friends with me, medium rare was cooked well done. medium was done rare.

Their "trademark" sauces was truly a trademark. Tasted exactly like burnt oyster sauce from the bottom of a chinese wok.

Food was bad. Service is atrocious. Shockingly expensive for a piece of lousy beef. My group had a poll. Having dinner at Astons would have been a way better idea.

Pull your socks up Bedrock, fire the chef if you have to, change your entire crew. Delist your "trademark" sauce. Or simply wait to shut down. I would have given ZERO star to this review if I could. Seems 1-star is the minimum.